Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100 T&p Ptsd.

Rate this topic

Oiler1995

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats on your win. Many of us really get down when the VA makes it official we are probably never going to work again. For me it took awhile for me to get past and than be grateful for the security I have now in old age for me and my wife and family.

You are right about your Daughter and family if you did suicide. I have a nephew whose father did it and five years later he is still devastated. Besides no matter how bad things look I promise you if you stick around you will be glad that you did. Your Daughter has a lot of years and many good things to give you.

This is Jean,Oilers wife.Thank you all so much for your support,he is doing ok.The new pain Meds he just got on,was to much for him.He said he took extra for his back and foot injury that he has.I counted his meds and it was only 3 extra pills he took for his pain,but I guess it was to much for his body to take,he almost died,OMG thank you God,he is ok.Please anyone taking these pain meds be very careful.He shouldn't be taking this stuff because he has a substance abuse issue,but nothing else helps his pain,we have to find an alternative.He is in bed resting right now and told me to get right on hadit to tell everyone,as we become family here.Know we can let it sink in that he got his 100% P&T and enjoy the benefits as a family that we deserve,through the years it hasn't been easy for me,but no matter what I held on because I love him and I love you people to for being there,God bless everyone of you.

Jean,

Seeing your message about your husband being ok made my day. A lot of other Hadit members will be thrilled with your message. I am glad to see your husband is recovering from what could have been a terrible tragedy. I am sure you and your daughter have to be emotionally drained and need to take a little time off to recover from the past couple of days. It takes strong women to stand by men with PTSD and your husband is lucky to have two strong women in his life.

Take care.

GP

Just read this too, it is great that he is ok. Hoping that you and your daughter can relax a bit now. Thank you for keeping us all informed!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use