Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Cue And 100% Tdiu Success All At Once!

Rate this topic

RodnAnn

My husband has finally gotten his TDIU rating for 100%. He was rated at 50% for PTSD since 2008. Also he filed a claim for CUE for at least 30% to get an earlier effective date going back to 1990. He was granted that also. Thanks to Berta who is on Hadit.com and gave me some good advice as to how to write the CUE and what codes to include. The award for the CUE is a large amount. I have a question that someone here may be able to help me with. How do I make sure they paid for my husband 's two dependents that he was due to receive for in 1990? Is there a way to access rating tables for past years?

Yippee RodnANN and I am sure glad I helped you because you had a beauty of a CUE!!!!!!!

ENJOY the victory!!!!!

I will promptly do my "---- the VA" dance,in front of a photo my daughter took of my VARO when she went to the Buffalo VAMC for her pre service intel tests and physical.

The photo sits right on my PC desk and I copy it to the center of all of my VA war plans.
(meaning my plans of attack on stupid VA decisions)

The historic rate charts only go back to 1999 and are here:
http://www.benefits.va.gov/compensation/resources_comp01.asp

I might have earlier ones on a NVLSP disk if you need them.

They will send you what looks like an audit as to what they paid by year.

You need to compare that to what you feel the amounts should be, as to the difference from what they paid in the past.

They made over 40 thousand dollars in errors in one I got some years ago.The regional counsel got me back some of it but it was still wrong.It didnt take them too long to fix it.

This is GREAT news and since you were last here I won 2 CUEs but they don't want to pay me.
Their rationale on that is absolutely ludicrous so I am fighting back.

The worse CUE of all is the one that is never filed.
They can involve LOTs of retro too because if you are legally right, you are right and the VA must up the cash!!!!!!

Go into Ebennies and add your dependents. For me when I added them they backdated the extra money to date of filing which is what I got for just me. So I ended getting two lump sums. One for me and one for dependents. Not sure where in ebennies you go to get there...it took me awhile to find it, but it's there. Hope that helps

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use