VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just Thought You All Might Like This.....

Rate this question

ranger11bv

Question

"TAKING CARE OF OUR VETERANS IS A COST OF WAR. IF YOU CAN SPEND SIX TRILLION DOLLARS SENDING PEOPLE TO WAR, YOU CAN SPEND A FEW BILLION DOLLARS TAKING CARE OF THEM WHEN THEY COME HOME" - Sen Bernie Sanders (I-VT)

nailed it!!!!

you should check your facts-dems don't have any-the house passed a bill for funding that but that idiot harry reed never brought it up. the sen has already passed more bills in 5mo than reed did in 6yrs. keep voting for those dems you be broke in a few years

you should check your facts-dems don't have any-the house passed a bill for funding that but that idiot harry reed never brought it up. the sen has already passed more bills in 5mo than reed did in 6yrs. keep voting for those dems you be broke in a few years

that's the problem PRESIDENT IS A Dems another 2 years wasted for what you

think is right nothing accomplice and REPUBILICAN have not pass a bill in

7 years through with you read first

Edited by RUREADY

do you read and understand what it is you are reading or are you like

the others believe what you want?? enough said on this look at the records.

I apologies for my comments to you but it is what it is just trying to make things better

Edited by RUREADY

good luck mrsfootball and keep in mind of the power of a VETO nothing get pass my

Chief of Command

Edited by RUREADY

I would question his degree in law. he went to Harvard on affirmative action he is the only pres. of the Harvard law review never to write a article. I would stretch to say he was a c student at best.dont forget he thinks there are 53 states don't forget corpse man. he didn't even know a medic is in the army.he took flak for the corpse man mistake he corrected it by saying navy hospitalman which is still wrong there called ordaleys I know I was in a navel hospital.keep voting for those dems you be broke fast.

do you have a degree in anything 7 years congress have had this President on law suits

how many have been won 7 years trying to discredit a person nothing yet. Seceret service tried

to get him killed. Nothing yet just a President trying to help middle class people to live their lifes

if only somemore was like this