Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Used Vets To Spy On Va Docs

Berta

Dang Dang Dang.

The program received $900k and used actors who took up needed health care slots to fulfill research goals that will inevitably be used to benefit large corporate hospitals and insurance agencies. The program was and is being implemented at Jesse Brown VAMC and Hines VA Hospital. It now uses just veterans without informed consent (a signed writing) or pay for their involvement in the project. The program did do both for the actors, but I guess veterans do not deserve the same consideration.

Wow, why is it that VA/Our Government is willing and is paying everyone and anyone except veterans? $900,000 is a lot of money and veterans will never know what the recordings are for. I will tell you. VA wants to know what VA doctor is pro veteran and I bet that they will find themselves out of a job or get a really crappy shift/duty that will make them want to quit.

P. S. Off Topic

Now to really make you even more paranoid. I was talking to a very reliable VA employee and over heard two different VAMC employees talking about veterans have a separate medical log for the VAMC doctors to discuss veterans disabilities/conditions that is internal and would never be released to the veteran even if he/she requested a complete copy of their VAMC records.

If they can record us than why not them?

I do. Not at first but I am wiser to their games. Just be mindful if it ever escalates the only way it is admissible in court is that the party knows you are recording otherwise it is mute. However, if the recording were to hit other venues, say, I don't know, maybe media or internet it can be very persuasive in bringing VA's shenanigans to light. There are consequences to this however. The spotlight goes both ways.

Mr. A

:ph34r: " FIGHT TILL YOUR LAST BREATH " :ph34r:

Great thread, thanks for the info.

100% PTSD

100% Back

60% Bladder Issues

50% Migraines 
30% Crohn's Disease

30% R Shoulder

20% Radiculopathy, Left lower    10% Radiculopathy, Right lower 
10% L Knee  10% R Knee Surgery 2005&2007
10% Asthma
10% Tinnitus
10% Damage of Cranial Nerve II

10% Scars

SMC S

SMC K

OEF/OIF VET     100% VA P&T, Post 911 Caregiver, SSDI

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

I guess the "comment cards" were ineffective :biggrin:

"If it's stupid but works, then it isn't stupid."
- From Murphy's Laws of Combat

Disclaimer: I am not a legal expert, so use at own risk and/or consult a qualified professional representative. Please refer to existing VA laws, regulations, and policies for the most up to date information.

• HadIt.com Elder

If I knew then what I know now ,when I had my C&P's I would have sure took a recording devise of some sort with me...that C&P Doc would have been fired.

I think all veterans should take a recording devise in with them and record everything that is said.

jmo

...........Buck

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!