VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% Rating! Now What?

Rate this topic

seejeremy

Yes this is correct to review because they can review any veteran anytime they want. But, it appears your in a stabilization period for your sciatica in your legs. If you have permanent nerve damage in your legs like I do then don't worry about it because EMGs will show proof, in the future, if they got better or worse. The RO's really doesn't know your treatment plans so whenever they see things like "sciatica" they automatically kick in the "stabilization period" just in case your sciatica gets better because of treatment such as surgery or something like physical therapy.

To be honest, I am happiest that they got my mental health rating right. I hate those exams, but they were worth it in the long run! I had 2 mental health c&ps and my wife was waiting for me afterwards, wondering how bad I would be feeling.

So, at this point do I wait for the BBE to show up and then go to the VA to "get in the system?" Will the BBE explain what all I need to do to get a VA id card, medical appointments, and commissary access?

I apologize for all of the questions, we just never expected this to work out for us the way it has. My son actually said that it was nice for us to finally catch a break after all this time.

Quick question for you all, will the "commissary letter" be visible in eBenefits or will it just show up in the BBE? Or maybe I'm misunderstanding and there isn't a letter that clearly states anything about a base ID card for the commissary?

Thanks!

Your commissary letter is usually in ebenefits under the downloadable VA letters. Sometimes referred to as the AB3 letter.

Ah, ok. I don't have that letter yet. But I did notice a few "healthcare" type letters pop up in there today, so maybe that just takes some time to show up? Thanks for dealing with all of my questions.

Hey everybody. I have a few more questions. I received my retro on Tuesday (nice!) and the BBE yesterday. I thought that would have instructions on how to get the VA id card and how to register for VA healthcare, but it didn't. Do I just take the BBE to the local VA hospital and register somewhere? Do I need to take anything else with me? I need to get the MH care that I have been waiting on because it worries my wife sometimes and I hate doing that to her.

Thank you all again for the help.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use