VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% Rating! Now What?

Rate this topic

seejeremy

Seejeremy, your enrollment in VA Healthcare should be automatic. I would suggest that you check under the VA Documents/Letters section of ebenefits. There should be letters for your enrollment, coverage satisfying minimal coverage required by law, prescription medications, etc. Regarding your VHIC, you simply need to visit your local VAMC. I did this yesterday. They were able to pull up my information and take the required photograph. I was told that the VHIC will be delivered to my home in approximately two weeks. You will need two forms of ID, the list of which is appropriate can be found online. Your Driver's license and birth certificate and/or passport will suffice. That is exactly what I took with me. I hope that I answered all of your questions to your satisfaction. Please let me know if you have any others.

V/r

Detel

Edited by Detel

Thanks Detel. I did find out yesterday that I was automatically enrolled in the VA healthcare system. Looks like I'll be taking some time next week to get that VA id card. Hopefully it won't take forever for me to get some doctors appointments scheduled too.

Thanks again.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use