Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Success After 5 Yrs.....kinda

Rate this topic

JuanP

Yes Berta, I meant St. Pete. I always call em Tampa.

How ya doing JBasser!!

Thanks again for my next step.

I'm going to see if I can't get an email together to send right now.

Not to be repetitive, but a sincere Thank You to all of those who help me and others on this board. I don't know any of you, but trust you more than I do the government, crazy huh?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why am I not amazed that I have received 3 emails AND a personal phone call in less that 24hrs from people trying to get my paperwork moving!!!

Ms Hickey replied and copied an array of people within a couple hrs yesterday and that was followed by a couple more emails that has resulted in a phone call this AM from a young man who seems to have whittled through things a bit.

My stuff is not at the VARO for processing but at the AMC who is responsible for handling things after it left the BVA. No word on why the delays but my contact (Dan) predicts that with this specific inquiry, from those provided by you guys btw, I should be hearing something soon.

Off the Record, he suggested that I get in touch with the American Legion (or other POS) for some clarification on whats coming down the pipe. So today I'll get my stack 'o files gathered and try to get an appointment for tomorrow.

Thanks again guys!!

Forward MARCH!

Not to be repetitive, but a sincere Thank You to all of those who help me and others on this board. I don't know any of you, but trust you more than I do the government, crazy huh?

I sent Ms. Hickey a e-mail, someone has been trying to contact me from the Regional Office but every time I call no one knows anything about it.

Reddit

I just got a call this AM, the case ended up being passed from the AMC to St Pete Regional for my specific case. The call was to inform me that my Rating had been approved at 60% and the back pay money had been approved so, the wonderful woman I spoke to said it was quite possible that the money would be in my account before I even got my verification letter.

I'm trying not to get too happy because it ain't real until its in the bank. But so far so good with this.

She went so far as to tell me that if its not here in 5 to 7 days then to give them another call.

So, she believes this is real and apparently close.

--fingers crossed--

Reddit you may have better luck using the Director's info provided above by Berta for Kerry WItty and staff. It was that staff that contacted me today. It almost seems that they are the action group.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use