VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% Sc+P&t And Retro Questions

Rate this topic

WOLF14

All my dependent children and wife have military ID Cards that will expire 3 years after my retirement which will be DEC 15 and I would have to renew thier ID Cards. Now that I am 100% SC P&T is there a special ID Card we all get now?

V/r

WOLF14

Edited by WOLF14

Well, I'm at work but my 11 y/o son told me that the letter came today. I had him send a pic of the first two pages and I like what I can see. He's 11 and does not take good pics on the iphone :( so I'll have to wait until I get home to view it for myself.

I will post the findings. Thanks to all for your support on this long road.

V/r

WOLF14

• HadIt.com Elder

All my dependent children and wife have military ID Cards that will expire 3 years after my retirement which will be DEC 15 and I would have to renew thier ID Cards. Now that I am 100% SC P&T is there a special ID Card we all get now?

V/r

WOLF14

I forgot that you were retired, and now you raise a good question that I really am not 100% on. i wouldn't think that you would use different cards from what they already give you, but also raises a question about how Tricare will work with Champ VA.......I'm sure someone here knows the answer. One thing is for sure......you are in a good position either way.

• HadIt.com Elder

The military customarily considers a retired ID card at a higher level than the disabled veteran ID card. Space available travel for retirees is just one example.

Hadit experts,

Here is a snapshot of the VA letter i just received Friday 17 July 2015 :smile: Everything looks good (although I don't agree with the DDD decrease, I will leave it alone as I know I will be back to my doctor often as my back keeps getting worse every day and just continue to build evedince if I ever have to use it for anymore VA exams even though the letter says no further exams).

I am now 100% SC P&T with no future exams and Chapter 35/CHAMPVA/Etc. Any experts out there that can attempt to calculate my retro from 90% to 100%?

I have no idea when I will see any retro but I'm hoping soon. Also any advice you can provide now that I am 100% SC P&T with no future exams would be much apprecieated.snapshotWOLF14VALETTER100SCPT.pdf

Lastly, thank you to all of you for your support and guidance. My family and I thank you so much and thank you for your service.

V/r

WOLF14

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use