Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

NEW LAW PASSED! Property Tax Exemption

I have a pretty good disability rating. I just need more actually help with the medical service from the VA as a whole. The money is really not a problem.  A former vet Riston Diggs recently recorded an album PTSD.

you can check it out at

http://www.theblvdexperience.com/music

• 3 weeks later...
  • HadIt.com Elder

This topic should list the state it effects in the subject content.  

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

J

Jbasser, 

At the time I posted it I didn't know it was Illinois specific. please read the entire thread before u make a comment like this. It's not fair. I was trying to share info. My efforts should be appreciated not judged. 

Thadine Q.

• HadIt.com Elder

Here is Texas property tax exemption

TexasA disabled veteran in Texas may receive a property tax exemption of up to $12,000 on his/her primary residence, depending on the severity of the disability incurred as a result of service. A full property tax exemption is available for veterans who are 100 percent disabled as a result of service.

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!