Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Carla Croft "Carlie"

Tbird

• Founder

i'm sure it will get there notorious kelly.

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• HadIt.com Elder

Yes Ms Tbird I'am glad you did mention it, I just read a part of her obit.

I wonder if Lucy Feelings are Hurt...I'm sure they are, It would have hurt mine. I hope she knows she has understanding  & caring friends here at hadit.

Bless her Heart

............Buck

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

• Founder

Buck I do tell her of those here who send their kind words and thoughts. She is hanging in, but it is tough. 

Tbird

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

I find myself humbled as I write this, because Carlie's contributions and words of encouragement on HadIt will be sorely missed.  I used to be on HadIt daily, but became involved with another website for people fighting with the Social Security Administration that needed my help more.  However, every year on my Birthday, I would come back and see Carlie had left me a special Happy Birthday wish.  Something moved me to come back here and see how everyone was doing, but I didn't expect this tragic news.

"It is a terrible thing, when you lose your train of thought and you only have a one track mind"... Me

96C2P/96F2P (old MOS designations)

97E2P/37F2P (new MOS designations)

• Founder

Bonsai - good to see you. It was important to Carlie that everyone got a birthday wish from her, she was just sweet like that. 

Tbird

• 6 months later...

I just wanted to say, Carlie was my age. Considered young. I am not religious, but just wanted to say something that reflects how  feel for people who help others, and are too young to die.

Steve

Not in appeals, since I got 100%, and some of it was winning an 1151 negligence, which the VA turns out does not give ful benefits if you win 1151 negligence they squirm and legal loophhole you and your family out of many benefits, really crapp nasty bunch running the va benefits, they wil backstab and scre wyou even if you win you lose. May 2021.

01-01-11_My_Medical_Records2.jpg

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use