ebennys account?

Rate this question

Buck52

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I finally got  ebenefits account.

it says I have 3 request  

1.describe sterssors and date /location

2.Name Dr and hospital that treated me?  VA?

3 Fill out Questioner enclosed.....(none was enclosed?)unless I need to upload all these documents?

it says I have 30 days to respond or til Dec 12 th to respond...I have not received this in snail mail   only until tonight I got into my e bennys account did I find this information

This is all new to me  I'm old school and filed snail mail before this internet stuff

In other words I don't know what I'm doing...eh!

Any help would be appreciated

...Buck

Edited by Buck52

• HadIt.com Elder

Thank you Andyman

I wish you the best with your claims too and you get what you ask for.

I realize how the VA is about reading evidence  so now just wait and see what they say?

I know me not having a Dr nexus to connect it to my prior military service  ''likey as not caused by his prior military service'' maybe an auto denied?..but maybe NOT?

With my records & notes from VA-MH Doc and dates location of what happen and a pretty good Character report/letter from a Major knowing me personally (we were good friends over there) he put in a good word for me attesting to my character..might help? I don't think it matters what rank we were..but hopefully that will help me?

Waiting time!  eh!

Thanks Buddy

............Buck

• HadIt.com Elder

Ain't that the truth...LoL

Buck,

I found this site helpful in pinpointing my stressor dates http://www.vietnam.ttu.edu/virtualarchive/. I had to go over my stressors in detail (all three of them) during my C&P. My guess is if that they rate you the nexus will supplied by the C&P examiner with information supplied by you. You can provide paper documentation to the VA till your gums bleed, but if cannot articulate it to your examiner you will have a hard time getting the rating you deserve.  

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks PCW

I submitted records of in-country of travel orders and it has the date on it the event happen...some stressor's just happen all the time so no dates on them other than just my time in Nam  place and dates.

I'll probably be denied because I never was treated for it while in the military and don't have a paper trail of medical, they always find some BS to deny.

but I did mention it that I was not treated for it while in the military so no medical documentation ...> if the idiots will read all of it? 

I will wait until I hear from them  and if I get a C&P I' may take some of my records to that exam and show the examiner  I can back up what I say about the dates the event happen, its a crap shoot rather or not he puts it in his report or not ? and its anybody's guess!

this is why most all us veterans wish we could tape record the exam.

I suppose I could always take notes during the exam and ever once in a while  Say Did you write that down  Doc or Did you get that Doc......I know were not suppose to piss them off  but if a veteran don't get on top his claim  its usually always a big fat Denial.

jmo

..................Buck

Edited by Buck52