Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA screws me again on c@ps

Rate this question

killemall

Question

I paid Dr bash to do 9 ime's for me.

I turned in his ime's plus good documentation from other Drs 6 months ago for 9 contentions.

A week ago I got my claim results and was denied on all 9 claims.

I never even had c@ps exams!!!!

So anyways  let Dr Bash know my results and he told me to find out exactly what the VA docs said to debunk his ime's.

While using the blue button I came across missed c@p appointments.

It turns out I had 6 differant c@p exams scheduled that were a part of my claim but I was never notified about any of them.

Im so tired of this crap.  How can you send me letters to let me know you are working on my clbut you cant call me or send a letter about pending c@p exams???

They did the same thing in 2014 to me and my friend when neither of us was notified about our exams.

Now its happenned again??????

So I went to the VA and they had me write a statement saying I want to be rescheduled for my c@p exams because they failed to notify me and SUPOSSEDLY my closed claim is now reopened with the same effective date..

Im pretty lost but this is seriously bs

I would likely have won a few of my contentions and times are pretty hard right now.

So frustrated 

• HadIt.com Elder

What interests me is that although I've had multiple C&P's the VARO has never sent a single letter saying that I have a C&P scheduled on a certain dat and time at a specific location, with one exception. The notification has always been by phone, and with as little as a few days notice. The exception was for a C&P to be done by a an outside contracted examiner. That C&P actually got cancelled, due to VA regs that prohibited the C&P lab test called for. (too dangerous!)

Edited by Chuck75

killemall,

You can use your airline ticket stubs and appointment schedule and results of dr/pt visits as proof of your willingness to be where you need to be.  How can they say you just never showed up, but went through the great lengths of flying to the mainland to make those other appointments?  That would make sense to nobody! 

Even an a$$ backwards entity such as the VA can not deny(honestly) that simple truth.  Which lends more credence to the possibility that the VA never informed you by mail or phone, of those C&P exams.