Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Newman GA Evidence Intake Center No longer accepting evidence

Rate this question

pacmanx1

Question

That's right just like the title says the Newman GA Department of Veterans Affairs is no longer accepting evidence. They are forwarding everything to the Janesville WI Intake Center.  My express package got lost and the post office called and gave me this information and told me once it gets to the final destination that it will be signed for and I verified the forwarding of all evidence with 1-800 Peggy.  Since VA knew that all evidence had to go to the Janesville intake center why don't they just tell veterans and stop all the crazy shenanigans.

Edited by pacmanx1

My intentions are to help, my advice maybe wrong, be your own advocate and know what is in your C-File and the 38 CFR that governs your disabilities and conditions.

Do your own homework. No one knows the veteran’s symptoms like the veteran. Never Give Up.

I do not give my consent for anyone to view my personal VA records.

Not sure about equipement being down but I finally got my signature confirmation that VA Janesville Intake Center recieved my evidence, so I can breathe a little easier now.  I still dont trust VA.

Just talked to a Regional Office employee, and they have had no word on this change. Not surprising since upper level management acts in secrecy at the Regional Office. Coaches and employees are beyond the last to know about a lot of things.