Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

myhealth.va.gov

Rate this question

praned1983

Question

Does anyone use myhealth.va.gov website to see there VA medical records. I was wondering if you do does your doctor put her notes in there about what you talk about or your symptoms mental health or physical health. I notice at times she does for me and at times she don't. Can anybody reply

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Yes. you can see all your VA medical records including doctor notes. I even pulled up my C&P exams there. You just have to hit the blue button and click on what you want to see and put in the dates of the time frame you want to look up. It is really a cool feature in myvet.

There is a delay of a few days for normal records, and at least 3 or more days for MH. Ive compared MyHealthVet and things ive gotten from Release of Records for the last few years and its been fine, so I just get them from Blue Button anymore, and every few months update what I have at home. Its not the full diagnostic paperwork that an insurance company might request but it is certainly enough to use to provide as evidence supporting something like an SSDI claim or LTD employer policy, and faster to get to. 

I deal w/ myhealthevet all the time. When I visit my VA pcp then 3 days later I pull up he/she notes and everything u and them talk about is in the doc notes. So be careful what u say around them because it can come back on u.

• HadIt.com Elder

I agree with babyray during your appointment meeting with your PCP,'' becareful what you say it could come back on u''

some Docs says a totally different thing than what he/she talked to you about in your appointment with them.

in that case print it off & next time you see your VA pcp talk your Dr about it.

Have then to do an amendment or restate what was actually said.  once its in the Myhealthvet Notes they can't take it out  but they can make it right with an amendment.

jmo

...........Buck