VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

Does anyone have an idea of how quick a decision will be made with the VLJ presently? With an advance of the docket...

4 answers to this question

As long as the VLJ can get past the need for any type of Remand back to the RO, the Decision should be Sooner rather than Later.   You may want to review Chris Attig's interview, a couple years ago, with a Sr. VLJ discussing how the Appeals Process actually works.  The Sr. Judge that makes the Actual Decision, isn't the Hearing Judge.

Im also "with BVA judge", but mine is now "administrative case processing".  I assume you have a docket number.  

"When will VA.....?" questions are answered the same.  The VA will process YOUR claim when they want, and not a second before.  

Im going fishing with my grandson in a couple weeks, and today, I plan on building a Linux Mint computer.  Linux Mint is an operating system (downloadable for free), that is, in many ways, superior to Windows.  Nothing is hacker proof, but Linux is as close as it gets.  YOur likeliness to be hacked is 100 times greater with Windows rather than Linux.  No, I dont make money if you switch to Linux.  https://www.linuxmint.com/download.php

There are other flavors of Linux also, and many of those are good also.  

Here is a list of the top 10, with plusses and minuses listed, depending on what you want in an operating system.  I want security and little hassle.  

https://distrowatch.com/dwres.php?resource=major

Edited by broncovet

Make sure your using an AMD FX-8300. Mid-Range.processor on your home computer hardrive by far superior than anything else pentium or Celeron dirt....

Celeron is a junk processor made by intel on low end "Walmart" type computers.  I brought up the comptuer operating system as often you need a distraction from "waiting on the BVA" as the "watched pot never boils".  

Yea, it still boils, but you go crazy watching for bubbles.  

I suggest you "live" your life, and dont make YOUR happiness dependent upon the outcome from some VA judge.  

Do something else you love, computers, grandkids, fishing..something.