VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Go or don't

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

So I'm a little concerned now the VA has reckonized the doctor and now he seperated the diagnosises want to send me to a forth TBI review in the last 6 years it's gone unchanged even after they lumped in PTSD with it. QTC is scheduling this one all I know is I will bring my DBQ from this three week old exam that seperated my issues, my TBI and PTSD were never even together from 2010 up until August 2016 even look at my P and T notification. Apparently even though I wasn't diagnosed with PTSD in my last one in December it was still listed as a symptom. I'm waiting to get xxxxxx... should I just not go they will lump them all together he said Chronic AD TBI and PTSD he said I don't know how because they were all differentiated by this recent doctor. My guess is they will try to lower my TBI/PTSD  even after it's been made P and T  even with wrong cited exams as they said my last exam was for PTSD and couldn't  be seperated and it was not that exam it was exam other then ptsd and he seperated by symptoms. I really want to go to this exam and I will bring my DBQ for my TBI review from June and Dec of last year am this new mental exam. I know with all the knowledge of have of what information they need and what not to hide.  Do I go and get this all straighten out I thought I did that at the last mental exam? I already have gotten my new military IDs and losing my PT rating will literally put me out with my family? Just when I thought I was done I hate admitting defeat. They are scheduling it by the end of the week? 

IMG_4590.PNG

Edited by jfrei

God, do I understand how frustrating the VA is. You'd better go no matter if you have a letter saying you're the King of Sheba

You can download the DBQ for what they're evaluating you on and get a heads up on what they're going to be filling in to make the process more efficient.

I was informed yesterday that this exam was for an increase for TBI and another PTSD exam to seperate it from the TBI since the other mental exam seperated it from my TBI for my new chronic AD claim. This was coming before your appeal issue was resolved in 3 weeks....there was no way of knowing my appeal would be decided at the RO while getting a SOC.

Edited by jfrei