Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got White House Hot Line Response

Rate this question

Berta

Question

VA Central called me.........

We discussed the three main parts of my letters to the President and Sec Shulman and  he said the new proposed bill regarding the appeals process contains some of my ideas I sent to POTUS and to the Secretary in February.

I have many more ideas...but this time of year I deal with so much as it is and I hope others are contacting the Hot Line with any ideas they have as to the claims process or the backlog reduction.

I have not even had a minute to read the new proposed appeals legislation....... anyone have a link????

The malpractice part........I might hear from OGC. the man from VACO was not sure how that will be handled ....and I have more evidence to prepare for that....

The complaint I made against the Director of the Buffalo VA on the hot line call.......---- I told him I will follow up on via snail mail........I am sure the Buffalo VA director is well aware of the complaint. And I have plenty of evidence.  

This is our chance to utilize the Accountability Act to i's full advantage. The VA does not know who the VA screw ups are. We all have evidence of C & P s that were incompetent. Many of us have had to pay a Real doctor to overcome them. The BVA reveals evidence of that fact.

Also the BVA reveals the lack of proper extention of our VCAA rights and  the countless remands, causing the backlog ,  mean re dos of what the VA was already paid to do right the first time.

But VA isn't going to listen just to some senior citizen civilian widow like me, living high up on the beautiful Allegheny Mountain plateau, hoping someday I can really retire from VAOLA , enjoying my farm and  surroundings, eating brownies and watching war movies and be truly done with  waiting for the VA to become equitable to every veterans and their dependents and survivors.

It will be up to veterans to change the VA....

or they wont. And VA will be Very happy to try to continue to maintain their Status Quo .

President Trump Hot Line Complaints and claims input     1-855-948-2311

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

• HadIt.com Elder

Yes she is my buddy and very proud she is.

I advise you to be more appropriate and civil to Ms Berta and show her some decent respect, if you don't like what she post  then I suggest you hit the ignore Button in settings. 

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

• Founder

get back on the topic and let this go, @porgee @Berta's posts are fine where they are. If you have a problem with her or anyone else's posts put them on your ignore list. 

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

5 minutes ago, Tbird said:

get back on the topic and let this go, @porgee @Berta's posts are fine where they are. If you have a problem with her or anyone else's posts put them on your ignore list. 

I have no problem with that keep it real  no heros in claims VETERAN 

CLAIMS  at least

Edited by porgee

The laws is already against the VET why not help a man if he don't know.

I will always try my best to help or find a answer and it wont be from my understanding

of the law but the law it self. You can always disagree with the law but you got to have a good

case to prove it 

2 hours ago, Berta said:

You Better care buddy ,unless you already have succeeded in every claim you have had. NOT

Don't tell me where to post important news - such as  pending legislation like this is. HR 457

You dont run this site. Tbird does.

This Bill,when it is signed into law  law ,can impact on Thousands of veterans, their dependents and widows, not to mention the men and women serving our  country now.

I guess I was supposed to post the Nehmer AO decision and info from NVLSP on  IHD,Hairy Cell B Parkinson's info in Social----

But You do not tell me where and what to post. 

And I bet you do not even have a clue on what the VCAA is anyhow.

Have you ever heard of the Pelegrino Case?    Nope I didnt think so. That is why you didn't get the EED you wanted. Broncovet told you it was a CUE but you did not heed his advise.

Cue is for dummies who doesn't know any better. There is no attorney who will file

a CUE if you still have appealing rights for what? I got 6 digits retro and still getting more 

without a cue just the time it took. I am ok I still GOT 6 digits in the bank and no bills 

8 YEARS OF RETRO with a good attorney

Edited by porgee

Jimmer, I think you misunderstood my post.  I was talking about Mathew Mcconey( I probably spelled it wron).  And was saying the rest of the celebrities could all just leave, like leave the country.i was not dismissing anyone on this forum.  In fact I have gotten advise from Broncovet, and ,  a few others.  And I truly appreciate any advise from everyone.