VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Opinion on Dr. Anaise

Rate this question

Wayne TX

Question

I went in search of the most qualified IMO Doctor I could find. I spent two days combing forums and asking questions.   Then I found Dr. Anaise. He’s not only an active Medical Doctor, but also a certified VA Disability Lawyer.  I was immediately impressed that he had dual professional expertise to offer.  Next, I researched his lawyer side in Citations and found he had won a good number of sleep apnea appeals.

I contacted Dr. Anaise to do my Sleep Apnea appeal, and he did not disappoint.  I got a 12-page report loaded with graphic exhibits, strong medical rationales, medical literature documenting and connecting my s/c secondaries – rhinitis and sinus – to Sleep Apnea.  Further, from the time I contacted him, I had the IMO in my hands inside three weeks.

Dr. Anaise delivered and totally won me over. I highly recommend contacting him for your Appeal IMO evidence.   

Edited by Wayne TX
condense

I agree $5000 would be a ridiculous number to pay for an IMO.....I could not afford that either.  I found his fee to be well within reason. 

Edited by Wayne TX
spell check
  • HadIt.com Elder

Wayne  good for you you on getting the help you needed  with Dr Anaise

Sounds like you hit the Jackpot my friend

Let us know what rating you get for your Sleep Apnea...it will help other vets to come.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use