VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

8 Years finally BVA Grants

Rate this topic

SergeantQ

Congratulations SergeantQ!  If you have not figured it out yet, dealing with the VA is a waiting game that never seems to end!  Bring lots of patients, and as many will tell you get a hobby!

CONGRATULATIONS Sergeant Q!!!

WOW! It took me forever to find the NEW community.hadit.com. Reasons unbeknownst to me. I bought a new phone and uploaded all my original programs and when I tried to upload this forum...it would go blank! But I'M BACK!!!

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 6:29 PM, saxman said:

Congratulations SergeantQ!  If you have not figured it out yet, dealing with the VA is a waiting game that never seems to end!  Bring lots of patients, and as many will tell you get a hobby!

This is true, and my GOD how I've figured it out. But it doesn't get any easier. I check ebenefits everyday religiously. I don't know how to stop. But you right, I need to get a hobby real quick.

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 4:53 AM, Tbird said:

Congratulations - let us know when you get the final percentage, keep checking e-benefits it will show up.

No movement but I'll certainly keep the thread posted. I'm hearing appeals are way different than the normal. My life, my life, my life.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use