Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ramp

Rate this question

Unique11128

Question

I selected The higher level review lane with a informal conference April 5. I checked Ebenefits yesterday and it says status: Pending Decision Approval. I'm happy that they are working on my Appeal but I'm confused how there has been a decision made and neither me or my lawyer received a call from The DRO. Has anyone else experienced this situation.. I'm not sure what to think.

• Answers 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

1 hour ago, Unique11128 said:

Kc3

I chose HLR so they can not order a Comp Exam or additional information...if you chose the supplemental lane they request additional information.

FYI if your CnP is old they can order a new one for proper rating of the disability. 

Kc3....

I think you are perhaps misunderstang????

Regardless of which lane you choose...they can order c and p exams in order to properly rate your newly awarded disabilities.

On 6/19/2018 at 8:54 AM, Unique11128 said:

Kc3

I chose HLR so they can not order a Comp Exam or additional information...if you chose the supplemental lane they request additional information.

My Attorney had a telephone conference with the DRO Junec19th. We were told a decision would be made with two weeks!

This is weird........I see where a few here are getting decisions in the range of 90 days or less and others are saying with earlier opt-in dates that they're still showing only CLAIM RECEIVED.  In your case to opt-in on April 5 and to have your attorney doing the Informal Phone Conference 2 1/2 months late is outstanding response time.  Keep us posted.  I am in Day 67 and still showing just CLAIM RECEIVED....nothing more.  Do you know what office they are working your appeal? 

Edited by Wayne TX
typo