VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Put in the admin claim today

Mr cue

Question

Ok I feel I really have a case for 4 yr the director of the vr&e has held medical devices from me that were grant.

They were aware of the problem I was have cooking feeding myself I have lost over 15lbs I take vitiam b12 shots my health has gone down have medical proof of this.

Progarm is to keep track of your health and make report never don

The program can last 24 months it been 4 yrs what is they puting in computer.

I have email with the regional drictor about this.

4 yr ilv I got a box of railing from hospital and ilv never would put them into my house.

I moved out my own house because I could handle thing ilv was aware not one referral any were.

Never referred for a&a now va hostipal is paying for 8 hrs of in home care.

My ? Is I wrote it and send it with damage amount. Do I still need to fill out there form.

• Answers 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

40 minutes ago, Buck52 said:

I don't understand what your asking?

I assume you have Pernicious Anemia  Taking the B-12 Injections.

I have to take the B-12 injections twice monthly at 1000 MG that not to bad  but it keeps my tingling and swelling  under control  no compensation for this Unfortunately..

and I think I got the Pernicious Anemia from Vietnam for what ever reasons they could be   its just not on the AO. Listings 

As for as  ilv   Not sure what that means? or do you mean the ILP (Independent Living Program?)

VR/E  Should not hold any claims? not sure what you mean by that?

Have you tried calling the 1-800# and ask them the status of your claim  or tort claim?

Maybe some other Hadit members can chime in..I don't know what to say to you?

Ok thank for chime in be U  not help I just ask one ?  I No all about disability claim. This the tort claim forum right.

Ok if i said the Vr&e has held my case for 4 yrs that what I mean.

I have not got anything. Yes I nod the denial of item. It was send to Washington.

And the director of Vr&e has an will not impelment. The decsion my bed scooter cooking class in home. An many more things.

Due to this 4 yr hold up in services by her my health is goin Down. There is my bases for my tort claim.

• HadIt.com Elder

Oh Okay

Unfortunately I don't know that much about  TORT Claims.

Elder Member Ms Berta Simmons Is the expert for TORT /FTCA Claims.

Agreeing with Buck, I dont know much about a tort claim.  However, if this were a benefit claim, 4 years delay is pretty much par for the course.  If you are in the 85 percent, or so, who have put in a claim and been denied, 5 years is "about normal" for a BVA appeal.  

Worse, even tho 38 cfr 3.103 requires a written decision, I can testify your's is not the first claim the VA has simply "blown off" and never adjuticated.  

Since the VA has "0" accountability, except for the Kangaroo Court (called the VAOIG), they regurarly get away with this kind of stuff and worse.  

If its any help, something similar happened to me.  I filed a claim for TDIU, in 2002.  It wasnt adjuticated until 2009, when they said it was "moot".  I appealed, and the board said it "was not moot" and agreed with me, remanding it to the VARO.   It took 3 more years to deny it, bringing the first adjutication to 2017, when they finally awarded it at the wrong effective date.  Currently, Im in appeals to the CAVC disputing the effective date.  The most likely result is still another remand.  This means VA delayed me for 15 years, and counting.  

This all happens because VA has financial incentives to delay Vets as long as possible.  There are 2:

1.  First, there is a good chance you will die or just plain forget about the claim.  

2.  Even if you fight them, you get zero interest and VA gets an interest free loan from its Veterans..at our expense.  

So, if the VA cant think of a way to delay you, they keep trying.  You can try calling the white house hotline, you may get action from that.  

Berta will maybe chime in, but simply delaying you 4 years is unlikely to net you benefits.  Its what they are good at:  Delays.  They have covered their Arz, here.  The VA says that "each Veterans claim is different", so the Va has no timeline to complete a claim.  

Social Security, if I recall, limits them to about 90 days.  I have seen claims at VA take well over 20 years.  

I  used a SF 95, and filed it right away-as soon as I got my dead husband's medical records. The FTCA has a 2 year Statute of Limits.

There is a link to the blank SF 95 here under a search.I gave instructions as well as to how to fill it out. 

Most FTCAers ( mine was a wrongful death case) don't need to fill out the Witness area. (# 8 I think) That is for if a federal PO truck hits a pedestrian- etc-or a VA VAn or bus runs someone over .

But I did anyhow-

I named the multiple doctors who had malpracticed on my husband as witnesses.Some were part of the attempted cover up.

I suggest to mail the SF 95 to both your VA District Counsel and to the VARO - Use Priority mail with a tracking slip- that you can print out when they get it- from the USPS line tracking service.

I do not understand your tort claim.I do know how to file one.

Everything I know about FTCA is here in the FTCA forum.

Edited by Berta