VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Feasibility Letter for IU Claim

Rate this question

Ddsr

Question

I have attached a Voc Rehab Feasibility Letter that is very strong evidence in IU Claims to be approved. Get one if you are struggling to maintain employment.

vrletter.jpg

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

• HadIt.com Elder

Ms berta 

FYI

Veteran member Ddsr has been awarded TDIU P&T And I assume they used this letter as evidence in his IU Claim.

I assume  he posted this Voc -Rehab letter as evidence to his IU Claim he was Granted  to help other Veterans that have claim in for the IU

And his intentions is that he wants all Veterans to read it that have a  claim in for the IU. to join the Voc-Rehab program.

So maybe this letter would be beneficial to them as well.

• HadIt.com Elder

I would agree,This is a good letter to help as evidence when applying for IU.

Even if you have a botch up C&P Exam from a examiner...>  NP's are the world worst.

With this type of letter  its  easier for the rater to make a fair decision on IU.

I did not see , anywhere in this letter, that the Voc Rehab counsellor idenitified the "disabilities" as service connected disabilities.

What service connected disabilities do you have?

4 hours ago, Buck52 said:

Ms berta 

FYI

Veteran member Ddsr has been awarded TDIU P&T And I assume they used this letter as evidence in his IU Claim.

I assume  he posted this Voc -Rehab letter as evidence to his IU Claim he was Granted  to help other Veterans that have claim in for the IU

And his intentions is that he wants all Veterans to read it that have a  claim in for the IU. to join the Voc-Rehab program.

So maybe this letter would be beneficial to them as well.

Yes Buck that is exactly what my intentions are. I am wanting veterans to know this help is out there. And Berta I have been posting things for 7 months now on Hadit. I do hope that I have not offended anyone. If you look on my profile you can see all about my SC.

Hello,

I am just curious. I am rated 70% alone for major depressive disorder and 80% overall.  I applied for IU and was wondering how good of evidence is the Feasibility letter I have obtained from Vocational Rehab. I was originally going through vocational rehab and thats when I had a relapse of depression badly. She determined it was not feasible for me to seek employment or training. Thank you

V/r,

Tim

That letter is a good indication of your employability.  When they say you are not trainable for employable that is very good for your case.