VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

P&T from IU yes or no?

Rate this question

abnrgr88

Question

I was just granted P&T IU at 90% overall. I have not filed for an increase from a 20% DDD. I had 13 level spinal fusion after the 20% was granted. Yes my wife and son now have a chance at champva, yes chapter 35 as well. its been 17 months since surgery and everything seems to be falling apart. upcoming surgery for right and left hip impingement...not yet rated. Lost all hearing in right ear and now 50% in other,...10% hearing loss and 10% tinnitus existing. Chronic pain syndrome well documented in my file..not yet rated. 19" scar down my back painful as heck...not rated......I can use some experienced advice please??

11 minutes ago, vetquest said:

k of and you are misreading the sentence you quoted.  When you decide to get off of that high horse and have a reasonable

the words are the words. if you cannot comprehend them that is on you. I have been reasonable, you are the one having a tantrum first calling b.s.' and demanding things, and again by your absurd claim I am on a high horse.

I have given you the law and the MR 21 manual section that applies. If you don;t' want to accept the words of the law and the reg, then that is on you.

no one can be both schedular and IU at the same time. that you don't like that reality is beyond my ability to control or care about.

19 minutes ago, brokensoldier244th said:

I think if you are 100% mh it's a lot more challenging to find an environment other than self employment that would tolerate it.

this is accurate but far different from those other points of view I mentioned. being hard to obtain is vastly different than legally barred from obtaining.

I did not throw a tantrum.  I merely pointed out that there is no regulation that precludes both.  As for my questioning my comprehension you have stepped over the line little man.

25 minutes ago, vetquest said:

did not throw a tantrum. 

i disagree. demanding people agree with you is a tantrum. demanding people "show you" even after they already have shown you, is a tantrum...and that laughable impotent insult in your last line is a tantrum.

I merely pointed out that there is no regulation that precludes both

i gave you the law and the MR21 regulation for adjudication. That you don't comprehend what they mean is not my doing.

The baseline condition in the law to get IU that your schedular rating does not reach TOTAL a.k.a. 100%.

if you are 100% schedular, IU is not even considered or possible to be considered,.

As for my questioning my comprehension you have stepped over the line little man.

1) when you demonstrate you don't comprehend then your comprehension is in question.

2) you attempt at bullying and insulting me is laughable. writing that line is completely out of line and is a continuation of your bad behavior and the tantrum you claim you are not having.

Edited by GeekySquid

• HadIt.com Elder

Well Not meaning you can work as a benefit   eh!   your right a 100%scheduler vet can work and make so much  when an IU Veteran can't.

but thinking working is  benefit that never entered my mind  its nice to have that extra income but most veterans on IU can't work if they were allowed to.

I don't think its fair that an IU veteran can't work when a 100% veteran can..

I mean if the VA critera was the same as SSA...NO ONE COULD WORK  IF YOU GET CAUGHT WORKING GETTING SSDI  YOU WILL BE LATTERLY KICKED OFF SSDI IN A HEART BEAT.

I don't think it is either, and having the separate classification just confuses people anyway. VA can classify 100% by their definition but if I can get paid to make paper dolls then so be it. It's not up to the working world to fill every employment niche, but if a veteran can fill one of his own and on a scale that he or she can maintain at their own pace then good for them.