Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Not fully granted

Rate this question

Dalmytdaw

Question

I went on ebenefits today and my apoeal was still open but, a message on it stating that that vba sent me a soc explaining whyThey couldn't fully grant my appeal.. nothing on ebenefits changed, my rating nor disability. Does anyone know what that means. Not fully granted. Does that mean they gave me a partial grant or denied it.. I'm going crazy here.

Thank you for any answers you can give

• HadIt.com Elder

Bronc, great response on two counts. Technical, responding to what he is asking, and secondly, for kindness. You are a good man, a good judge of fine wine and bad women. Well, anyway, you are a good man (not sure about the other criteria.) 

On 3/1/2019 at 11:00 AM, Dalmytdaw said:

I went on ebenefits today and my apoeal was still open but, a message on it stating that that vba sent me a soc explaining whyThey couldn't fully grant my appeal.. nothing on ebenefits changed, my rating nor disability. Does anyone know what that means. Not fully granted. Does that mean they gave me a partial grant or denied it.. I'm going crazy here.

Currently in the same boat you were.  Va gov stares couldn’t fully grant my appeal and Ebenefits remains the same. How did you end up doing? Any help would be appreciated, thanks. 

• HadIt.com Elder

I think it would help if you redacted your personal info, name,ssn, etc. and attached it to a post so we could see what the decision letter says. Hard to speculate without looking at the words in total.

On 3/1/2019 at 10:00 AM, Dalmytdaw said:

xxxxxxxx

Edited by Tbird
removed email address please don't post personal identification information on the board