VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Medici - Operation 11/11

Rate this question

Foxhound6

Question

Just to let all know, (Thanks to Berta and Stumpy for catching this!) Medici is offering free consults to Veterans this Veterans day. I signed up as I need a consult with an Ortho. My hope is that this helps us establish medical baselines for some of us so that we can proceed to get our IMO's or just to have a diagnosis. I am not sure how effective these consults will be with the VA process but it is worth a shot. For all those interested, head here and click the learn more link under Operation 11/11.

https://www.medici.md/

Then sign up, get app and wait for the day to arrive.

IMG_4499.jpg

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

• HadIt.com Elder

Veterans must register ,please  read this link about some of the things the Dr's can do for you  when a VA Dr Won't 

To register  just go to the bottom of the link ...all you need is your Name and date you left the service, its like you can text these Dr  they will have a list of Dr's with the medical specialty you need.

just read this list and you can either text the Dr or Give him/her a phone call and just let them know what you need.  I understand they also do emails. this is all private and they follow the HIPPA Rules

https://www.medici.md/veterans/faq?utm_campaign=11%2F11 Workflow&utm_source=hs_automation&utm_medium=email&utm_content=78348295&_hsenc

Edited by Buck52

• HadIt.com Elder

Yes I sign up   its only one free day  of any medical questions you have or maybe need a nexus  you can call these Dr and talk to them on the phone and tell them just exactly what it is you need  they also do emails and I think you have to put your email and full name and the date you left the service   they do not ask for your address or ss # things like that.

if you share your medical records  that tottal  up to you  but you must register to be in    for 11-11- 19   they will only help us from 8:00am to 8:00pm

Edited by Buck52

Buck

Good to know! Have you used this service before? I wouldn't mind sharing my records with the doctor. I could use a nexus for bilateral knee. Eventually ankles too.

• HadIt.com Elder

@Foxhound6

No I never have used this service  its new to me.

just relying on their Information. 

don't hurt to try to get what we need  and these Dr's are all suppose to be legit with their credentials   ect,,,ect,,,

• HadIt.com Elder

Buck, thank you for providing this resource. It is just another piece a veteran can resource on whether they have a condition possibly leading to a rated disability. This should help folks trying to learn. Nice!

Just a side note: I am attempting something a little radical during this event. 

I just picked up a digital goniometer and I am planning on asking for DBQs and IMOs for a couple claims I plan to make. Seems too simple to work but if these docs really are willing to play ball AND its done over a video chat session, I don’t see why it can’t work! Will update..