Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rating

Rate this topic

JohnM

Guest jangrin

Yipee, Congratulations JohnM anD Mrs John,

Awwsome for you guys, you deserve it. I can't tell you enough how happy I am for you both. Let us know if you got the P&T when you get the paper work. Job well done.

After you get your notice in the mail and all, if it is appropriate and you are comfortable with it if you could share some of how they rated you it could be helpful for those who have filed and are still waiting for a determination. But only if your up to sharing. The important thing is you take a break and get some well deserved rest and relaxation.

Kool!!!

Jangrin and Chuckles

Edited by jangrin

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yipee, Congratulations JohnM anD Mrs John,

Awwsome for you guys, you deserve it. I can't tell you enough how happy I am for you both. Let us know if you got the P&T when you get the paper work. Job well done.

After you get your notice in the mail and all, if it is appropriate and you are comfortable with it if you could share some of how they rated you it could be helpful for those who have filed and are still waiting for a determination. But only if your up to sharing. The important thing is you take a break and get some well deserved rest and relaxation.

Kool!!!

Jangrin and Chuckles

I can let you know what he told us, although my writting is not so good but here it goes

60% for Back

30 % for Catracts

30 % for Anxciety ( PTSD) Gaf Score of 60

20 % for Shoulder

20 % for DMII

20 % for PN ( Left) foot

20 % for PN ( right) foot

20 % for I"m not sure what it was for can not read what I wrote down

I was trying to write as fast as he was talking anyways Once we get the paper work I will let you all know for sure.

I am not sure about the hearing and tinntus ( ringing), or menier's disease. Also found out last week that John has PN in both of his hands Neurologist Dr. told us that, so once we get his report and letter of statement we will file for that.

John is also on SSD because of his Back, and Back Surgery, So I am sure that also helped.

When someone is getting a 100% do you need to keep filing when something else comes up, for example like the PN in his hands. and What good does it do for you to keep filing? These are some questions that I have now. And what about filing NOD for his hearing and Tinntus, or menier's? They only pay you 100% or am I wrong on that.

He said if he gets anything he will be happy. It will not sink in until he sees the CHECK, I guess I can't blame him on that. Of Course I know he would love to jump for Joy but he doesn't want to be disappointed; But the Guy on the other ends said the check has to be autherized and we should recieve it by Feb. and then the first of every month.

• HadIt.com Elder

John and MS John M, I am estatic for you both. You have done well and should be commended. Persistance does pay. Once the retro hits the bank it will really sink in.

Kudos for a Job well done. This is a true success story and for that reason we are moving this post to the Success stories.

This news is just GREAT!!!!!!!

I am missing something- is this a TDIU award? Is it P & T also?