VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Need help with 100% P&T. Rating table shows only 93%

Rate this question

USN806

Question

Used these forums a lot for research and I appreciate everyone's inputs that I have used in my own situation.. Down to the point

I recently had a decision from the VA granting 50% for PTSD. My complete percentage list looks like this 50(Plantar fasciitus), 50(PTSD), 30(Sleep Apnea), 20(shoulder/right), 20(shoulder/right), 20(back), 10(tinnitus), 10(hip). Following the combined rating table I get to 93. Waiting on my decision letter to get to the house, I received a retro payment of 1300-ish. I check ebenefits and it shows me at 100% P&T. Anyone have experience with this? Why is it 100%? Does this mean I can't work? Never applied for or mentioned anything about failing to hold down a job

• HadIt.com Elder

Notice they give out 10% increments until close to the 90% then you will see the 1% ers added in....

• HadIt.com Elder

I agree with Buck completely. If a veteran is rated 90% scheduler, he or she has a lot of bad stuff to deal with in just about every case. The VA should provide that the rater evaluate for the 100% TDIU when they get to 90%. Let the veteran decide if they want the TDIU rating. Some won't; they will want to still work. But many at 90% are in a world of hurt, can work anyway and sure could use the grant money.