VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

COVID changes to VA claims, C & Ps etc from CCK

Rate this question

Berta

Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

At the BVA telecast yesterday they said that one of the ways the VBA will be handling the backlog when they can't get a physical C&P exam is to complete partial ratings and leave just some of the claim open. That way they can get benefit payment out to veterans rather than holding them all up. It will be interesting to see how they implement this temporary fix, and how often. Make a lot of sense, so therefore I have my doubts. VA=logic??? Not!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

This may not make any sense  Since the VA Stops public use of all the DBQ's ,  that takes away a lot of help for the Veteran himself and makes it ever more harder for the veteran to get his medical evidence in..I just see all kings of flaws in this and it favors the VA not the Veteran

so even at these teleconferences and virtual conferences  how is the examiner going to accept new evidence  that the veteran may have  at these teleconferences?   surely they will not take the veterans word at any of these teleconference so called C&P Exams ,.

I would suggest the veteran submit any and all favorable evidence asap or before the teleconference   and just hope the examiner has it.  

When a Veteran submits any relevant evidence before his C&P they are suppose to accept it.

VA will use these teleconferences to their advantage  as much as they can  until this covid-19 has passed. so all veterans be for warned.

This is very unfortunate for the Veterans,  So Look for more denials  

Edited by Buck52