Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

TDIU claim is closing

Rate this topic

Christie

Congratulations!!!  Victory is sweeter, the longer it takes to achieve it.  

Dont forget the "rest" of your benefits, such as state benefits (often this means reduced or eliminated property taxes..but you have to apply for those, too).  

You can also get stuff like commissary priveledges, MWR, and I got about an 800 dollar check  because I had to pay medication copays which was refunded to me.  

If hadit has been a help to you, dont forget to share a little with Tbird and hadit, so that we can continue to help other Vets like yourself.  She needs the money to keep this site up and running, its not free.  

3 hours ago, broncovet said:

Congratulations!!!  Victory is sweeter, the longer it takes to achieve it.  

Dont forget the "rest" of your benefits, such as state benefits (often this means reduced or eliminated property taxes..but you have to apply for those, too).  

You can also get stuff like commissary priveledges, MWR, and I got about an 800 dollar check  because I had to pay medication copays which was refunded to me.  

If hadit has been a help to you, dont forget to share a little with Tbird and hadit, so that we can continue to help other Vets like yourself.  She needs the money to keep this site up and running, its not free.  

Oh I will for sure! And no Hadit was too late for me but i do plan on donating the day my back pay hits.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use