Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Higher level review

Rate this question

Joey Ross

Question

4 hours ago, Buck52 said:

I could be wrong here  but I seem to remember a few years ago some of the elder members  mention more 25.000.00 $$  they need a third signature and usually takes a few months.

Anything less than that its the normal time week to a month or so.  depending how busy they are.

Hang in there   keep checking it..some times retro is at your Bank in your account before you know it....mine was there before I knew it and went to my bank and it was deposited a couple weeks before I knew it.

So, I'd wait on back pay, but claim will close, and I still get my monthly payment, Right?

• HadIt.com Elder

Normally Yes!!!

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

It just depends on what time of year. November through January is bad because employees have use or lose leave.

2 minutes ago, Joey Ross said:

Nothing Normal about the VA. LOL

You got that right! I just got a letter in the mail saying the my travel pay was denied and I can appeal it with a supplemental, HLR or appeal to the board. Seriously?  Someone really messed up. 

On 8/19/2020 at 10:24 AM, Joey Ross said:

At what amount, does a claim in Higher Level Review, have to be sent to be approved by someone else?

It shouldn't take long.  I was told by the DRO that my effective dates would be corrected last week and the HLR closed out today.  I'm getting close to $30K in retro.  I thought it would be more but using the retro calculator was difficult because it's hard to account for all of the changes in effective dates of my combined percentages.