VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Higher level review

Rate this question

Joey Ross

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I could be wrong here  but I seem to remember a few years ago some of the elder members  mention more 25.000.00 $$  they need a third signature and usually takes a few months.

Anything less than that its the normal time week to a month or so.  depending how busy they are.

Hang in there   keep checking it..some times retro is at your Bank in your account before you know it....mine was there before I knew it and went to my bank and it was deposited a couple weeks before I knew it.

• HadIt.com Elder

I think Buck is right. $25K was the number I recall too. I would check your bank account that you have on record for direct deposit as well as check the payments made on VA.gov too. It could show up there before a change is posted at either place.

I’m waiting on a payment as well. I hope 10 people have to sign of on it because it’s so big. 😂

I see on eBenetits that my effective dates have been corrected on the contentions in question but when I generate a letter my 100% date hasn’t moved yet. 

3 hours ago, Buck52 said:

I could be wrong here  but I seem to remember a few years ago some of the elder members  mention more 25.000.00 $$  they need a third signature and usually takes a few months.

Anything less than that its the normal time week to a month or so.  depending how busy they are.

Hang in there   keep checking it..some times retro is at your Bank in your account before you know it....mine was there before I knew it and went to my bank and it was deposited a couple weeks before I knew it.

If I get !00% its around 56,000. So, it could be months, even if it a higher level review?

• HadIt.com Elder

Yes. Expect months. You can't do anything to expedite it. Don't fret over it. If it were $2k, then you'd get it in 3 weeks, would that be better, or would you rather wait months for a fat check? I honestly wouldn't check it more than 2 or 3 times a week, max. Especially, early. As Bronc says, get a hobby.