VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Reload problems

Berta

I have been having problems for about a week or more-with the hadit site --- a pop up says I can wait for the reload or exit the page- it only happens on this site .

About 2 months ago  I had a full PC run down by my satellite provider to check and see if my PC could handle Gen 5 and all systems were go.

I also have a lot of security and no problems there.

Instead of going to hadit via Google, I just tried a different way through my Microsoft browser- and so far I didn't get any pop ups that told me to wait or exit the page.

So far so good but cannot understand why the sudden problem. 

It happened prior to the major internet outage on Sunday.That outage was fixed.

• HadIt.com Elder

I have the same conditions as Berta does; only on Hadit. I get out and then reload again. I usually can get on after several tries.

This has happened to me.  I have had problems on some sites, but when I use a different browser, they go away.  

Oh, and yes, Berta, "even tho" Im not a Microsoft fan, their new "Microsoft Edge" browser is good.  

Sometimes I have fixed browser problems by uninstalling and reinstalling the browser.  Computers are not perfect, and errors creep in there.  They tend to multiply and get worse with time.  

This is why I typically reload and reinstall my operating system about once per year or two at the most.  

I know..people dont want to do that.  Its a pain.  You really need to back stuff up when you do.  

A good solution is to get an external SSD drive.  Store important stuff on the SSD drive.    Then you can reinstall your operating system, and plug in your SSD drive.  This is also very nice when migrating from "computer A" to "computer B".  

Oh, and yes, that makes a great backup.  SSD's are very reliable, much more reliable than "spinning" hard drives.  

I advise people to back up their computer.  They rarely do, and often regret not backing it up.  

However, no one has ever called me complaining, "Gee, I wish I would not have backed up the computer.  It was a waste of time."  

Instead, its always, "Gee, why didnt I listen to you and back up my computer?".  

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Still happening to me. It either goes into an endless loop trying to load (nothing being displayed), loads partially then freezes, or takes a very long time to load. Tried Chrome and Edge. Flushed cache. Still happening.