Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ssoc doesn't address anything

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

Smh so I waited all this time for this ssoc and it address nothing.

I apply for housebound by fact 2018.

I have not one decision that address it.

I got a denied with one sentence lol.

Well it's go back to bva and then I guess I am on my way back to the court.

IMG_20210526_143226056.jpg

• HadIt.com Elder

The IMO is a very important tool for vets.  Without my multiple IMO's I would still be at 30% probably.  My IMO was quoted word for word in my VA decision that gave me P&T.  Now way back in the dim days of the VA they often did not even list evidence like an IMO.  The VA is supposed to list all the evidence.  If they did not list it then you can probably assume they did not read it.  I got "S" by having an extra 60% above and beyond my TDIU.  If you have a good private doctor he/she should be able to write a letter saying you are housebound.  That said many docs don't want to stick their necks out one inch for a vet.  They are frightened of the government.

Up date on the va bull.

Well my cases in back at the board va.gov waiting to be sent to judge.

This is the ssoc stuff I guess.

Now the bad bva granted issue remand them to ro they are now showing closed. My effective dates. For smc s and l

No decision nothing.

The soc for mmd that I had to do a va form 9 is been treated as a new appeal with new docket. It's 122000. Smh 

I say all this because I don't even no what the judge is waiting to rule on.

But I will wait for the bogus bva decision I really believe it's not going to address anything.

And now I will be fighting also to see where the granted issues and there effective date are Smh. I read about them doing this. 

I point all this out to show veterans the bva games this was a cavc remand.

Now I have 3 different thing happening at different time. Different time limit for all issues. Hoping I miss something smh

I pointed out by law all this is to be merge back with the cavc remand

Guess I will have 3 different cavc cases if nothing is take care of by bva. And I have to go back to Cavc. The fight continues.

Well I no I shouldn't be talking stuff my case has been moving really fast so at least they a doing stuff.

Man I must say this is more stressful than when I fought for my tdiu years ago.

Remain me of the same game play when the bva owe 8 years of tdiu.

So I am going to take this as a good thing

So I get a call today tell me all my issue are back with the board.  Never got a decision address effective dates or grants of smc s l. Smh.

The person tell me my mmd appeal which is list as a new appeal now 112000 will be addressed in the bva remand decision to come. Sounds crazy to me but whatever. 

I am so mad that my cavc remand is now broken into 3 different appeals.

To me they are hoping I miss a date or time limit or something

Ok the ? If the bva remand something to ro can they just sperate everything and give different decision. So that everything go back to bva at different times. 

And treat a bva remand as a new appeal when its send back.

Only thing saving me is my case is advance.

Oh told today I will be getting a call from the bva. Because the ro no longer can do anything about it smh.

Current status

Your appeal is waiting to be sent to a judge

Your appeal is at the Board of Veterans’ Appeals, waiting to be sent to a Veterans Law Judge. Staff at the Board will make sure your case is complete, accurate, and ready to be decided by a judge.

What happens next?

• The Board will make a decision

A Veterans Law Judge will review all of the available evidence and write a decision. For each issue you’re appealing, they can decide to:

• Grant: The judge disagrees with the original decision and decides in your favor.
    • Deny: The judge agrees with the original decision.
    • Remand: The judge sends the issue back to the Veterans Benefits Administration to gather more evidence or to fix a mistake before deciding whether to grant or deny.

Note: About 60% of all cases have at least 1 issue remanded.

How long until a judge is ready for your appeal?

Your appeal was remanded by the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims. Court Remand appeals are prioritized so that they’re always at the front of the line. Your appeal will be sent to a judge as soon as it’s ready for their review.

What if I disagree with my decision?

If you disagree with the Board’s decision, you can appeal to the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims. You’ll need to hire a VA-accredited attorney to represent you, or you may represent yourself. You’ll need to file your Court appeal by August 31, 2021. 

Ok how do u start my time to appeal to Cavc and I don't have a bva decision.

But they are tell me I have until August 31  to file at cavc smh.

So I guess my 120 days started without a decision.

See there games 

• HadIt.com Elder

I think all these remands are just tools to delay decisions hoping you will die.  For Vietnam vets in their 70's they cannot wait years for decions.

I think what is bothering me is I am sitting here with issues I need address by the bva about a cavc remand.

An now u can't call them the 1800 has to put in a request for them to contact u. Smh.

Remind me of the appeal management back in the day. The bva line was good help me many times.

Now u can only deal with the ro

I will be very mad if the bva give me a decision. An don't address everything because the ro has broken it into 3 appeal and it should have all been merge back together.

This was a cavc remand and shouldn't be give new docket 

How do u start the time to appeal to Cavc and I don't even have the bva decision yet

But I have until August 31 to file.

Been here before now if I do have to appeal to back to court and don't get the decision till July if file after august.

The va lawyer try to say the appeal to court is late u have to send evidence showing when u got the decision. It use to delay your cavc case.

I can't make this up. I want to do a writ to the court now but I don't even no what the bva is working on. Smh 

So now I am stuck hoping they are doing my case right and will address all the issues. Smh 

On va.gov effective dates  granted and  closed. I never got any decision on them smh.

Just venting again lol.