VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

A grateful Tbird thanks you for your service to each other in the HadIt.com Community

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

I wanted to post this before Thanksgiving; alas, life got away from me. Next month is our 25th anniversary, and I've been spending a lot of time thinking about our journey together.

From the very first visitor in 1997 to now, I've seen this community bond over life's joys and sorrows. Always finding veterans who need help or want to help. I am grateful to all of you for your support to the community and each other. 25 years is a long time to be on the Web, but here we are. 

This year has been particularly rough. I injured my shoulder couldn't do much computer work for about a year. I am scheduled for shoulder manipulation and possible surgery next month. Had hosting problems all year which impacted revenue. 

Changed hosts this month, and the migration is not going smoothly. Frankly, it's been rough, which is why I find myself so grateful to all of you. You keep my spirits up, inspire me, and I am blessed to provide HadIt.com to you and delighted that you have found it helpful.

See our 2020 stats in the image below.

2020 Site Stats

2020-analytics.jpg

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

I would like to thank you for the site it has been a blessing to me.

Seen 2000 when I came across hadit it help go from 10% to tdiu 90%.

All done by my self with help from hadit and it's members.

So once again thanks for the help and the site.

And let me vent lol

• Founder

2000? That is great. Thanks for sharing.

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

HADIT is unique. The closest thing to it is VBN, which was real political and a pain in the tush when I registered with them. I found HADIT in 2014, and through help I got mostly here I started my own claim that netted 40%. I got a HLR from St Pete and they bumped it to 60%. A year later, I injured a shoulder, and landed that as 20%, and then a lumbar surgery which landed another 40% plus. In the end (Fall of 2018) after a second cervical fusion I was granted 100% P&T.

The education of several lifetimes are condensed in HADIT and every Vet seeking help for claims should be referred to this site. This education is handed from Vet to Vet by helpful and compassionate people. The wisdom found on HADIT is difficult to find in the myriad of confusion of VA Claims.

4 hours ago, pwrslm said:

HADIT is unique. The closest thing to it is VBN, which was real political and a pain in the tush when I registered with them.

True.  Seems like a lot of former or current raters at VBN lecturing us on why not to file or you're in for a denial.  Then the bullying begins with some of their regular minions piling on.  When I found this site, I went from 60% to 100% P&T/SMC-S.  From time to time I'll post on that site my success and why some of the info. I got from them wasn't sound; only to get a rise out of the regular nay sayers.  They must despise this site.

Now I'm here to help and it's appreciated.