Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

0CC (OFFICE COMMUNITY CARE)

Rate this question

Buck52

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

I agree with pretty much all of this. 

The Earth is degenerating these days. Bribery and corruption abound.Children no longer mind their parents, every man wants to write a book,and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching. --17 different possible sources, all lacking verifiable attribution.

B.S. Doane College, Mgt Info Systems/Systems Analysis 2008

M.S.Ed. Purdue University, Instructional Development and Technology, Feb. 2021

M.S. Purdue University Information Technology/InfoSec, Dec 2022

100% P/T

MDD

Spine

Radiculopathy

Sleep Apnea

Some other stuff

-------------------------------------------
B.S. Info Systems Mgt/Systems Analysis-Doane College 2008
M.S. Instructional Technology and Design- Purdue University 2021

(I AM NOT A RATER- I work the claims BEFORE they are rated, annotating medical evidence in your records, VA and Legal documents,  and DA/DD forms- basically a paralegal/vso/etc except that I also evaluate your records based on Caluza and try to justify and schedule the exams that you go to based on whether or not your records have enough in them to warrant those)

Tie these issues together.

A government investigation showed many providers were ineligible to participate in the VA community care program. Ineligible providers are not supposed to be included in the referral system and are therefore unqualified for the role for some reason or another.

But they were included, anyway. An estimated 1,600 ineligible providers were identified.

For example, GAO found the following:

One provider had an expired nursing license in April 2016 and was arrested for assault in October 2018. This provider was excluded from working in federally funded health care programs. The provider was convicted of patient abuse and neglect in July 2019. The provider entered the VCCP in November 2019. VHA officials stated that this provider was uploaded into the system in error.

One provider was eligible for referrals in the VHA system, but his medical license had been revoked in 2019. Licensing documents stated that the provider posed a clear and immediate danger to public health and safety.

Before the virus I had so many different aides at my house i feel uncomfortable

I had to stop the service because of this when the virus hit. 3 days 3 different ppl every week.

There was no way I was let that many different people around me.

So now my daughter come over and help until I get the va to process my smc r.

I will pay one person I trust to be my aide.

This is what scares me is when I am not able to control my care for myself and have to depend totally on these program and these ppl. Smh

• Community Owner

My Mother had so many in MO my sister said it was like a revolving door 3 or 4 a day. You guessed it she got Coved. Thank GOD it was a mild case and she got over it.

Edited by Rattler767

Pulmonary in 2020 granted me Community Care.  In 2021 they denied saying I don't qualify, that I can come to VA-except they won't let me in VA due to can't wear a mask(its in VA medical file, too).  Coughing up blood for last few months and PCP is worried due to ongoing plasma issues creates danger of infections.  What good is CC if can't use it?  I can't go to VA, but can't get CC because VA is too close.  How do I fight this?