Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

LHI tomorrow

Rate this question

Riplip

Question

Well I have my C&P tomorrow at LHI about my Meniere's claim. Should be an adventure. Going to a place that doesn't specialize in anything close to what I'm being examined for. All the new rating and nightmares I hear from everyone. I have to drive 1 hour and 20 minutes to a company that has another office 20 mins from me. I almost just quit the claim and left well enough alone but I think thats what they want. I hope I get a person that listens and reads all my doctors notes. I'll check ebenefits later today to see if I get denied before i even have my examine like last time lol. 

• Adminstrator
2 hours ago, Rivet62 said:

My C&P examiner for my back issues told me that he looks at all records after the exam. I had records in hand. I had uploaded the most recent radiology reports. And yet, he said he had not looked at the uploads prior to the exam. He said he reviews all the records after the exam.  I dunno... I think it was a good exam. He said he used to work as a doc at the VA and had a few negative things to say about VA's treatment of vets. I think it was a good exam, but because of the way he does it he reviews everything after the exam before submitting his opinion. I dunno yet...

This is great if they do.  I have had two who did not even come close to this.  I thought the exam went great and they only put in their opinion.  It does work out sometimes, but I always prepare for when there is a firefight, and I am going to need all my ammo.  

18 minutes ago, Mr cue said:

I really am about to stop responding to you and I hope the board ban you.

First you are not the VA you are a low level worker.

Stop try to make yourself bigger than you are.

Listen we understand that you are a VA employee and a poster from the other site were they think the veterans affairs can't do no wrong.

We don't need your VA talking points on ever post.

When a veteran complain about there problem with the VA.

I really wish you would go back to the other place were your post are need.

Were they discourage veterans an then ban them.

I read your posts there, too, and I know why you got banned, so.......

*shrug*. I guess if this site bans me they ban me. I can sleep at night because I'm not telling any of you anything that isn't true. Your opinion on 'where' I am in the pecking order of the VA is irrelevant because, at the end of the day you see one side of things. I hired on at here after many years seeing the process from the other side and wondering the same stuff you all do. Now I see both sides and I try to educate and explain. Im not sorry if you don't like it. 

3 minutes ago, shrekthetank1 said:

This is great if they do.  I have had two who did not even come close to this.  I thought the exam went great and they only put in their opinion.  It does work out sometimes, but I always prepare for when there is a firefight, and I am going to need all my ammo.  

Best way to be. 

Can you guys stop bitching on my thread? I can't even follow my own stuff here. I'm trying to get advice and i keep reading all your sh&t that has nothing to do with my thread. Respectfully argue somewhere else. Thank you

49 minutes ago, Riplip said:

OK so I know my thread got compromised but I hope some are still following.

Oh gosh I didn't realize... Sorry. I will delete my posts straying from your topic. Very sorry...

1 minute ago, Rivet62 said:

Well that's encouraging.  Why twice though?  Mine took me 3 years but I had to develop documentation and my attorney pointed me to where...official recognition like my state's voc rehab and actual documented work difficulties (instead of having melt downs and quitting like I had done for decades)...that sort of thing.

because the first time I did it half-assed, and I was younger (under 35). The 2nd, with an attorney, but with no health insurance so I couldn't get my 2 VA providers to fill out or do an FCE that was being requested by SSA (a full functional capacity exam- they can take a few hours, easy, to SSA standards). I had a denial from Voc Rehab saying I was unemployable, too, but the SSA employment witness that was called at my hearing said that I could likely still get a job counting widgets in manufacturing or chickens in an agricultural industry. Like, who does that anymore?