Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

Dustoff1970

Question

I am not adversely affected by this outright bold face lie since I am P&T 100% with SMC-S and combined VA rating of 250 and no need to pursue this matter for claim purpose. 

Just received a decision VARO letter saying my 30% heart disease (AO) increase claim was continued at 30% due to my failure to report for an EKG at their LHI Sacramento imaging office in June when in fact I did report to that office on the appointment date and at proper time and location.  A BVA remand ordered this EKG. The low life clerk informed me that the EKG technician was out sick and they would reschedule me later in August but never did and they do have my correct address.  Also received no text, email or phone calls. The guy was an unclean punk mx with a smart ass attitude. I do not need any more conflict with VA after 30 years of dealings with the ********* and now their LHI low life contractors.  I recently had excellent results with QTC examiners that netted me 60% for Gerd and 10% for Tinnitus.  Heads up and watch out for LHI.  I will soon file complaints with various politicians and agencies to help other vets.

Edited by Dustoff1970

So your experience with one location requires a missive from you that condemns everyone in all of them nationwide? Bit much, maybe?

Report the site and drive on. Request a new exam that’s not LHI. I see, and fulfill, requests like this all the time at my lowly level-if the veteran lodges a complaint before a decision is made. What did you with that long if you had problems at the site? 

The Earth is degenerating these days. Bribery and corruption abound.Children no longer mind their parents, every man wants to write a book,and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching. --17 different possible sources, all lacking verifiable attribution.

B.S. Doane College, Mgt Info Systems/Systems Analysis 2008

M.S.Ed. Purdue University, Instructional Development and Technology, Feb. 2021

M.S. Purdue University Information Technology/InfoSec, Dec 2022

100% P/T

MDD

Spine

Radiculopathy

Sleep Apnea

Some other stuff

-------------------------------------------
B.S. Info Systems Mgt/Systems Analysis-Doane College 2008
M.S. Instructional Technology and Design- Purdue University 2021

(I AM NOT A RATER- I work the claims BEFORE they are rated, annotating medical evidence in your records, VA and Legal documents,  and DA/DD forms- basically a paralegal/vso/etc except that I also evaluate your records based on Caluza and try to justify and schedule the exams that you go to based on whether or not your records have enough in them to warrant those)

2 hours ago, Dustoff1970 said:

Just received a decision VARO letter saying my 30% heart disease (AO) increase claim was continued at 30% due to my failure to report for an EKG at their LHI Sacramento imaging office in June when in fact I did report to that office on the appointment date and at proper time and location. 

Some lies/liars are easily exposed, when you went to your appointment even if it was down the road from your home, you should have qualified and requested travel pay for that appointment. The reimbursement payment should show proof that you went to your appointment like any other non-contact canceled appointment.

Several months ago, I had an appointment with the VAMC and two days prior I received a call reminding me that my appointment was still scheduled. I went to my appointment and was told that my doctor called in sick that day and my appointment was canceled. When I checked my phone sure enough, they called me and left a message that my appointment was canceled but unfortunately my phone was shut off and, in my pocket, so I never got the message, and I asked them to make sure I got my travel pay since they did not contact me in time. I have to leave my home several hours and when I left my home, they had not contacted me and called while I was driving on the road which counts as them not informing me in time that my appointment was canceled and to reschedule the appointment.

Edited by pacmanx1

My intentions are to help, my advice maybe wrong, be your own advocate and know what is in your C-File and the 38 CFR that governs your disabilities and conditions.

Do your own homework. No one knows the veteran’s symptoms like the veteran. Never Give Up.

I do not give my consent for anyone to view my personal VA records.

Customer Complaints

1,209 complaints closed in last 3 years

567 complaints closed in last 12 months

All complaints are handled by the BBB where the company is Headquartered or a central customer complaint processing location.

They have a 1 with the bbb so it seem a lot of ppl have problems with they.

Qtc is the same guess a lot of veterans fell this way.

Wish it was a way to see how many compliments the white house hotline have for these places 

Well broken over the recent years I have read many similar complaints like this about LHI on this and other vet forums and remember a critical news article or two about LHI, VES, etc such as this. 

So as you well know this is a systemic problem with them that has been documented.  Your reply to me is exactly what I expected from someone like you plus your dislike of me has been evident in other comments from you when I proved you wrong about several issues in the past old wise one.  Others may be but I am not impressed by you at all sport.  It is routine for VSOs and government pukes to be dismissive of others legitimate complaints when said vsos and pukes are caught out in their lies and/or errors. We have all seen this time and again with the VA and other agencies including their often sorry corrupt contractors.  You claim not to be a VA rater or VSO what in the **** are you?  You don't want to answer that????

I’ve answered that repeatedly, you just blocked me so you can’t see the response. How many times have I posted here that I’m a VSR? Several.

Some of those show up in the quoted material of other peoples posts, it’s not hard to find. I also really don’t care if i impress you or anyone else, I don’t need that to get through the day.

I didn’t disregard your legitimate concerns, just noted that you are quick to take a situational issue and blow it up to be a systemic issue. I also don’t dislike you- that’s invented. 

Edited by brokensoldier244th

The Earth is degenerating these days. Bribery and corruption abound.Children no longer mind their parents, every man wants to write a book,and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching. --17 different possible sources, all lacking verifiable attribution.

B.S. Doane College, Mgt Info Systems/Systems Analysis 2008

M.S.Ed. Purdue University, Instructional Development and Technology, Feb. 2021

M.S. Purdue University Information Technology/InfoSec, Dec 2022

100% P/T

MDD

Spine

Radiculopathy

Sleep Apnea

Some other stuff

-------------------------------------------
B.S. Info Systems Mgt/Systems Analysis-Doane College 2008
M.S. Instructional Technology and Design- Purdue University 2021

(I AM NOT A RATER- I work the claims BEFORE they are rated, annotating medical evidence in your records, VA and Legal documents,  and DA/DD forms- basically a paralegal/vso/etc except that I also evaluate your records based on Caluza and try to justify and schedule the exams that you go to based on whether or not your records have enough in them to warrant those)