Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

Dustoff1970

Question

I am not adversely affected by this outright bold face lie since I am P&T 100% with SMC-S and combined VA rating of 250 and no need to pursue this matter for claim purpose. 

Just received a decision VARO letter saying my 30% heart disease (AO) increase claim was continued at 30% due to my failure to report for an EKG at their LHI Sacramento imaging office in June when in fact I did report to that office on the appointment date and at proper time and location.  A BVA remand ordered this EKG. The low life clerk informed me that the EKG technician was out sick and they would reschedule me later in August but never did and they do have my correct address.  Also received no text, email or phone calls. The guy was an unclean punk mx with a smart ass attitude. I do not need any more conflict with VA after 30 years of dealings with the ********* and now their LHI low life contractors.  I recently had excellent results with QTC examiners that netted me 60% for Gerd and 10% for Tinnitus.  Heads up and watch out for LHI.  I will soon file complaints with various politicians and agencies to help other vets.

Edited by Dustoff1970

I also had many issues with LHI and they are documented and sent to my congress woman. Like I've said before it has not been an issue with the Drs. or Nurses once I got in. It was always the scheduling department and the fact that the one in NH seems to do exactly what you ask them not to do. I have 3 on record in writing that they scheduled exactly on dates I asked them not to because I was on vacation. All appts. were over an hour away in a different state. This ended up having me to go all the way back to the VA and start over. My congress woman got it fixed for me but over a month later. I can't wait until the claim I'm in now is over. The claims part of the VA take so much out of you. I hope they fix it for upcoming Vets in need. 

34 minutes ago, Riplip said:

I also had many issues with LHI and they are documented and sent to my congress woman. Like I've said before it has not been an issue with the Drs. or Nurses once I got in. It was always the scheduling department and the fact that the one in NH seems to do exactly what you ask them not to do. I have 3 on record in writing that they scheduled exactly on dates I asked them not to because I was on vacation. All appts. were over an hour away in a different state. This ended up having me to go all the way back to the VA and start over. My congress woman got it fixed for me but over a month later. I can't wait until the claim I'm in now is over. The claims part of the VA take so much out of you. I hope they fix it for upcoming Vets in need. 

So do I. I don’t know what the solution is. When VAMCs only did it it took a lot longer because of volume. I remember because I was there, getting exams, just like the rest of you (2002). Without a huge increase in the number of locations and providers within VHA I don’t foresee that coming back anytime soon. 

The Earth is degenerating these days. Bribery and corruption abound.Children no longer mind their parents, every man wants to write a book,and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching. --17 different possible sources, all lacking verifiable attribution.

B.S. Doane College, Mgt Info Systems/Systems Analysis 2008

M.S.Ed. Purdue University, Instructional Development and Technology, Feb. 2021

M.S. Purdue University Information Technology/InfoSec, Dec 2022

100% P/T

MDD

Spine

Radiculopathy

Sleep Apnea

Some other stuff

-------------------------------------------
B.S. Info Systems Mgt/Systems Analysis-Doane College 2008
M.S. Instructional Technology and Design- Purdue University 2021

(I AM NOT A RATER- I work the claims BEFORE they are rated, annotating medical evidence in your records, VA and Legal documents,  and DA/DD forms- basically a paralegal/vso/etc except that I also evaluate your records based on Caluza and try to justify and schedule the exams that you go to based on whether or not your records have enough in them to warrant those)

Listen the way I see everybody that have a problem with these private comp exam should do a complaint.

With the bbb I did it with qtc.

Call Whitehouse hotline an make a complaint.

Write your congressman with a complaint.

Because they are not to send every case to outside contractor. They add them for veterans who didn't live near a VA hospital.

I was around and been doing this VA thing and it was created to stop veterans from traveling to far.

But the private contractor are asking veterans to travel hrs when they are 10 mins away from VA hospital.

The vsr is the person who is to look an see if a VA hospital is near.

They choose not to do it and are send ever case to outside contractor.

I will make it my mission to point this out complaint everywhere I can.

Because VA hospital still do comp exams.

Do go for the bull

When we request exams we are required to schedule locations based on availability and capacity. We run every exam request through a tool that checks vamcs and contractors availability. It’s built into the exam request process, it’s not an optional feature. 

If a VAMC 10 min away is not doing DBQ x exams I can’t schedule you there. 

The Earth is degenerating these days. Bribery and corruption abound.Children no longer mind their parents, every man wants to write a book,and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching. --17 different possible sources, all lacking verifiable attribution.

100% P/T

MDD

Spine

Radiculopathy

Sleep Apnea

Some other stuff

(I AM NOT A RATER- I work the claims BEFORE they are rated, annotating medical evidence in your records, VA and Legal documents,  and DA/DD forms- basically a paralegal/vso/etc except that I also evaluate your records based on Caluza and try to justify and schedule the exams that you go to based on whether or not your records have enough in them to warrant those)

19 minutes ago, brokensoldier244th said:

When we request exams we are required to schedule locations based on availability and capacity. We run every exam request through a tool that checks vamcs and contractors availability. It’s built into the exam request process, it’s not an optional feature. 

This is bull I had to fight almost 5 months with the VA about the contractor exams been order.

When I am 10 mins away from VA hospital that does exams.

Well after complaint to all I could.

They send it to VA hospital.

22 minutes ago, brokensoldier244th said:

If a VAMC 10 min away is not doing DBQ x exams I can’t schedule you there. 

So you are one of the ppl who are not following the rules.

The va hospital still does exams stop tell veterans they got rid of them because it's a lie.

Call any VA hospital an ask for the comp and pension department.

They VA are just choosing to put all veterans in the private contractor system.

It’s the VAMCS that set the status. Call it BS all you like. It’s the way it is. You don’t get to invent facts. 

Edited by brokensoldier244th

100% P/T

MDD

Spine

Radiculopathy

Sleep Apnea

Some other stuff