Question

• Answers 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

john.

I do not think there is a regulation for any provider to accept any type of insurance, other than Medicare, ChampVA is very good,if you are having problems finding a provider to accept it, you may need to educate them, or have them call the 800#, most are suprised to find how good it realy is.

Do yourself a favor.....buy some gold and silver! The printing presses are in overdrive.

• HadIt.com Elder

If ChampVA is primary you need to let the Doc know that it pays same as Medicare.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• HadIt.com Elder

Keep in mind that ChampVa is secondary to any other insurance that you carry.

Do yourself a favor.....buy some gold and silver! The printing presses are in overdrive.

• HadIt.com Elder

ChampVA is secondary to my wife's BC/BS. So far Champ has paid nothing as secondary payor. I have claims that are 7 months old that I cannot get resolved because I cannot communicate with ChampVA except by letter. It is also the hospital's fault but that leaves the vet and spouse running from piller to post trying to get someone to do the right thing.

• HadIt.com Elder

John:

Email the bastards and ask them to call you or spell out your problem.

Pete

hac.webmaster@va.gov <hac.webmaster@va.gov>

Excuse me being cranky I had the same problem years ago and my frustration is whth ChampVA for not being helpful.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

question i expect to get i/u and i heard you get champva how does that work for your dependents. the other thing is, please prepare us on what problems we will have with them. sounds like there is a correspondence/contact problem....dreading this.

-Spike-

Vet Advocate

--------------