VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Certified Mail

Rate this question

Berta

Question

I have been ill with an ear infection-

I didnt get my mail for a few days and just found a Certified mail thing in my mail box-from the VA .

I guess the mailman can deliver it tomorrow again- but I dont know if I will be able to get down to the road to sign for it.

It might be nothing - did anyone ever get certified mail from the AMC?

They did complete their medical review on my claim there-very fast but I never heard of VA using certified mail for claims info...?

Maybe it is just the return of a check I sent to the RO for copy of Rod's medical records-but withdrew the request as it would have held up the AMC.

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I think they are afraid of you, Berta. They are afraid you will jump all over them and want to cover their asses. I never got certified mail from the VA except when they send narcotic meds in the mail to me.

• HadIt.com Elder

Only thing I've ever received from VA certified is meds. The only other thing I've ever received via certified was divorce papers...best piece of mail I ever signed for :rolleyes:

Earaches suck! Especially as a adult! Sweet oil in the ear, capped off with a cotton ball, and a heating pad set to low. Hope you feel better soon!

• HadIt.com Elder

Berta,

Hope you are feeling better. I never received anything Certified from BVA or AMC.

I thought the two large retro checks would be certified.

No way, just a plain envelope.

Always,

Betty