VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Really Lord

Rate this topic

help7777

I typed really Lord to say not by might nor by power, but by Your Spirit Lord I finally can see Job 42 blessing after the storm of fighting for my va appeal decision.  Am currently at 90% sc. 40% back & 50% feet.  With secondary knees from back & secondary from feet. I fought since 2011 for the higher rating for my back which was 10% which received the higher rating to 40% in August & received my secondary knees due to back & then feet went from 30 to 50, with knees secondary.  Which I received 800+ in August due to u was receiving pension, so didn't get a high retro. 

Well, my TDIU claim was remanded from the va appeal at the bva appeal court.  Well, today I called the 1800 nuber to be told oh they remanded your claim. However, ebenefits said my bva appeal claim was complete on 30 Nov.  Still no changed seen on my ebenefits letters , which still showed 90%. I said well Lord you have another plan. Because Iris email said one minute I qualify for commisary privileged then another mail said oh we made a mistake. 

Well, the BBE came today said that my bva decision was granted for each appeal. Which, was for back, knees & tdui. Which I already received the back & knees, but I receive the granted decision for my unemp claim, which the paper stated that from March 2011 I should be granted T unemp. Which was a thank yo Lord moment. 

Not sure when I will receive anything such as retro or update info at RO in St. Pete. But to type all this is just to say, "though the answer tarry wait for it. In due time it shall be appointed to you". When I gets hard to bear, may the Lord grant you the strenght to press on. 

Congratulations help7777 on the WIN! Although I think I may have won just by reading your message. It really spoke to my spirit today. I've been denied, now in remand and fighting this fight since Dec 2010. My soul is weak, spirit is tired. But I think your message just gave me the strength to run on and see what the end will bring. THANK-YOU... SALUTE!

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations Really,

Sometimes I think those raters lose our claims in the paper work on there desk and forget what claims they are working and get confused  and make a lot of mistakes.

Every veteran should  down load those documents on ebennnys as to what they mention about our claims  make copies and keep all letters they send....incase we need to prove what was said  we have our proof. 

Keep all your evidence/documents in a safe dry place for at least until the 20 year rule  then your safe.

JMO

.................................bUCK

Congratulations help7777 on the WIN! Although I think I may have won just by reading your message. It really spoke to my spirit today. I've been denied, now in remand and fighting this fight since Dec 2010. My soul is weak, spirit is tired. But I think your message just gave me the strength to run on and see what the end will bring. THANK-YOU... SALUTE!

SgtQ.

It's always darkest just before the dawn.  So often our reward from Him is just around the corner, if we would just take that one more step, hang on just one more day.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use