VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How long did it take for Dr. Bash to complete your IMO?

Rate this question

63Charlie

Question

Hey Charlie,

I too hired Dr Bash to do a IMO May of this year, everything was through his son Chris. Since the initial check was cashed I cant get any response either by phone or email from anybody on Dr Bash's team. (I never actually talked to Dr Bash yet) I am hoping he takes the summer off, but all the links on his website are dead. When was the last you talked to anybody?

Luke

Good Day all.

I also hired Dr. Bash to do a IMO in January of this year based on information here on Hadit. But I have heard nothing about my IMO. Last I received was this on 07/22/16:

I responded, and still have received nothing. I have tried every number, fax number, and nothing. Truthfully, I really think that I have been scammed. Everything seems legit.  And yes, money has exchanged hands. I no longer expect to receive anything from Bash, but if I do, I will advise.

• HadIt.com Elder

Well they talk highly of him on the hadit blog talk radio show,I am suprised to hear this?.. you might give jbasser or Jerrel Cook a  PM  ask if they have a way you can contact him?  I've Only heard good things about Dr C Bash

I too have only heard good things, that's why I hired him. I just hope he is having some personal issues or is sick or something. Deadline for my appeal is Oct 1st. I need to find someone to do an IMO quick. Looking for someone, any recommendations?