VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How long did it take for Dr. Bash to complete your IMO?

Rate this question

63Charlie

Question

Hey Berta,

Thanks for the response. I did a lot of research and that's how I ended up here. Dr. Bash was highly spoken of.  When I contacted him, I laid my situation out as clearly as I could. Mainly because from what I could tell, his expertise was Veterans. I needed the IMO for my survivors' benefits thru the Base Defense Act. My husband and I were civilian contractors in Iraq and Afghanistan.  Jimmy was a burn pit operator.  But Dr. Bash he said that he could help me, and I took him for his word. We agreed upon a price of 5K and to date ( Bash offered me a payment plan) I have paid 4K.  

I sent him all the medical records, nice and neat along with a ton of research I had done. And that was in January of this year. And I thought I understood that he'd send me the IMO  in a few weeks. But nothing.  I did get a couple of email's from "CHRIS" , but that's about it.

If he (Dr. Bash) had a death in the family, a simple email to let us know would have been okay for me. But NOTHING week after week and me calling, emailing and faxing  and getting no response is something different.   It makes me feel like I have been SCAMMED! 

I have decided that I have just lost my money, and am going to lose my survivor benefits............ 

Like I have said in earlier posts, If I get anything at all from Dr. Bash, I will post. 

Kathy

Edited by kmix
misspelled some words.

The caller called me on August 18, 2016.

The appointment to speak to Dr. Bash was the following Saturday if my memory is right..

My Caller ID identified the call from Rolen & Sons LLC.

The company is listed as being only five months old, and out of Fairfield, Cali.

Their phone number is (940) 577-3270.

I think I spoke to a person named Stephen.

Contract was made around the first part of June.

I paid $2000.00 down and monthly installments of $175.00 for 12 months to follow.

Dr. Bash told me he'd have my IMO done in a month.

• HadIt.com Elder

Its very Hard to believe Dr Bash has turned away from you guys but I suppose its possible;

However going from his reputation and what I know and seen of Dr Bash work & all the hadit blog talk radio shows he has did with Jbesser & Jerrel  its just hard to believe he turned out this way?

some times a death can cause a person to go into a deep depression  especially when its your own mother  and maybe he needs time & maybe he expected someone in his office to get with all his clients  and let them know there will be a delay.

If you feel you need more time  with your claim Write the VA  , Request more time on your claim  that your Attorney working your case had a death in the family and has not been able to work your claim, sometimes the VA Can and does understand these things.

its worth a try

jmo

..................Buck

63 Charlie Their registered agent for the LLC status is LegalZoom. com.

Stephen and 2 other Rolens are listed as members.

This type of business is usually set up for limited liability and also tax breaks.

I am very concerned and was going to ask John Dorle to read these public posts here ( as many of our guests sure have done by now) but I feel this is something one of the moderators should do ,instead of me,and try to find out what is going on.

Kmix, I dont know how federal contractors claims work at all.

But if I paid someone that much cash and have waited for as long as you have waited, I would be sending them a Letter of Intent by now-meaning send me the IMO or refund the cash....and if I got no response, I would sue.

This is making us advocates here like me and others (I have recommended Dr Bash here for 10 years because of the excellent IMOs he did for me)

look bad. 

Someone, Tbird, or one of the moderators, should look into this and get something in writing from Dr Bash that tells us what is going on.

Edited by Berta