VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ssd, Getting You Started On Your Research

Rate this question

fanaticbooks

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I have a website entitled howtoassemblevaclaims.com. It is intended to guide veterans/dependents in researching, organizing and assembling a va claim/appeal.

Right now, revisions are with the web designer. Included is information on Social Security Disability pertaining to Job Description.

Because I know a lot of you will never access my site, I am including here, an excerpt from what will eventually be added to it. My only concern is to help veterans, whether you go to my site or read it here. Either way is fine with me.

I wish you success.

fanaticbooks

EXCERPT from revision eventually going on howtoassemblevaclaims.com

Now to three areas that need to be addressed:

Edited by fanaticbooks

I have a website entitled howtoassemblevaclaims.com. It is intended to guide veterans/dependents in researching, organizing and assembling a va claim/appeal.

Right now, revisions are with the web designer. Included is information on Social Security Disability pertaining to Job Description.

Because I know a lot of you will never access my site, I am including here, an excerpt from what will eventually be added to it. My only concern is to help veterans, whether you go to my site or read it here. Either way is fine with me.

I wish you success.

fanaticbooks

EXCERPT from revision eventually going on howtoassemblevaclaims.com

Now to three areas that need to be addressed:

• HadIt.com Elder

Thx cavtrooper,

My revisions are done on my site. There is a little more detail there than here, but the information is basically the same.

I hope it helps get started those who need it.

I wish you all well in your new quest.

fanaticbooks

I just submitted my functional report, can you tell me what the process is from here. I'm so new to this and it all seems like such a maze. thx fanaticbooks for your post.

Edited by navydoc2

• HadIt.com Elder
I just submitted my functional report, can you tell me what the process is from here. I'm so new to this and it all seems like such a maze. thx fanaticbooks for your post.

navydoc,

I am no expert but just know from my hubby's claim.

We waited a few months and then they asked for a couple of exams. Since his disabilities were well documented and his job was VERY specialized there was no real choice for a decision...when working with high voltage electrical equipment, he needed to see, feel and be able to move quickly. None of those were possible any more.

I would suggest you create a new topic with the question you asked me and post it in this forum. I bet better knowledgeable people will be able to answer the steps that will occur.

I am sorry I can't help more. My expertise is really in helping to organize and offer research suggestions.

fanaticbooks