Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Big Brown Envolope Came Today

Rate this topic

betrayed

• Founder

wowie that is super news - very happy for you.

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest terrysturgis

When they took your Harley a while ago I told you they sell new ones every day. Betrayed, it's time to go shopping. Congrats! Terry Sturgis

Betrayed,

Awesome news! It makes it all worth the wait in the end. All you have to do now is rub a little luck onto the rest of us :P .

Luck to you for the rest of the effective dates.

Edited by tdak

Have a great day!!!

tdak

"Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. "...Ronald Reagan

• HadIt.com Elder

Amen! Another prayer answered! cg

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

• HadIt.com Elder

Betrayed

How will this work out with concurrent receipt since you got 100%? This should make you eligible for you full retirement pay and the 100% correct? I think checking yourself into the VA rubber room is probably what did it for you. The VA used the date I checked in to the monkey farm as the date of the beginning of my IU.