VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Who Else Has A Claim With Appeals Management Center?

Rate this question

hurryupnwait

Question

• Answers 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I happen to know someone in charge of the AMC Appeals Department. The person is very much for veterans. In fact they are disabled Vet as well. Anyways, I think if you get to Appeals, majority of the time they want to decide in your favor.

• HadIt.com Elder
Hi Betty

I spoke to Lidel about two days ago and he told me that he substitutes as a 800# telephone answerer when needed.

I agree about Fred, he is just learning his position.

Mrs. Plummer, recently, she told me my claim was in Phoenix, AZ and that sent me calling around looking for my file, I finally I got thru to Glenn and I found out that it was at the AMC. To others, be careful what Mrs. Plummer tells you.

I have a repoir with Glenn the (team coach), we both have the same duty assignment, Fort Polk, LA. I was there in 1972 and he was there in 1992, twenty years later.

Wishing you the best

Paul

Allan

Good luck with your phone calls.

Mine is off today. What luck, will try again tomorrow.

Always,

Betty

Mine is off today. What luck, will try again tomorrow.

Always,

Betty

Keep calling, if James is off today, maybe Lidel is substituting at the phones.

Edited by hurryupnwait

I happen to know someone in charge of the AMC Appeals Department. The person is very much for veterans. In fact they are disabled Vet as well. Anyways, I think if you get to Appeals, majority of the time they want to decide in your favor.

Would you care to share this person's name?

I apologize. I can not and will not reveal the person's identity for their privacy as well as their job security. Can you imagine the calls the person would get. I have many sources of information, and the only reason I can keep those "sources" is by keeping the people's identity unknown. I hope you respect that. It sometimes helps peoples claims when I can ask questions of people who are willing, able to maybe move a stale claim or something along those lines, by working within the system.