VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Who Else Has A Claim With Appeals Management Center?

Rate this question

hurryupnwait

Question

• Answers 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

JoAnn,

If it would be easier for you to send an email, and I don't mean to jump in, Paul, You could send an email right now to

Ken Smith at this email address and explain your financial situation.

Mike.Walcoff@va.gov <Mike.Walcoff@va.gov>

Just paste the email address and Ken can call the rater for you.

Paul,

Have you heard anything yet? You could always use this email address also.

No, I in no way have ever worked for the VA in any way shape or form.

The email address popped up on my computer screen when I was doing a search.

Always,

Josephine

JoAnn,

If it would be easier for you to send an email, and I don't mean to jump in, Paul, You could send an email right now to

Ken Smith at this email address and explain your financial situation.

Mike.Walcoff@va.gov <Mike.Walcoff@va.gov>

Just paste the email address and Ken can call the rater for you.

Paul,

Have you heard anything yet? You could always use this email address also.

No, I in no way have ever worked for the VA in any way shape or form.

The email address popped up on my computer screen when I was doing a search.

Always,

Josephine

No problem Josephine. Jo Ann, it is much better to send an email than a fax. Faxes have a tendency to end up in La La Land at the VA.

Josephine, you may have stumbled upon the email addresses of the most important people at the VA, such as Mike.Walcoff@va.gov, now I would bet that the AMC Director's email address is arnold.russo@va.gov, simply change the name.

Erica from Mr. Walcoff's office gave me the direct phone number to the examiner supervisor (coach) that is handling my claim. I called him this morning and he said that my claim was back from the rater, I think it was farmed out to Phoenix AZ,and now it was with a post determination team at AMC, he said I should have a letter soon, but that was soon in VA language.

Next time I talk to him, I plan to ask him if this decision is something I WILL want to read.

Happy Trails

Paul

• HadIt.com Elder
No problem Josephine. Jo Ann, it is much better to send an email than a fax. Faxes have a tendency to end up in La La Land at the VA.

Josephine, you may have stumbled upon the email addresses of the most important people at the VA, such as Mike.Walcoff@va.gov, now I would bet that the AMC Director's email address is arnold.russo@va.gov, simply change the name.

Erica from Mr. Walcoff's office gave me the direct phone number to the examiner supervisor (coach) that is handling my claim. I called him this morning and he said that my claim was back from the rater, I think it was farmed out to Phoenix AZ,and now it was with a post determination team at AMC, he said I should have a letter soon, but that was soon in VA language.

Next time I talk to him, I plan to ask him if this decision is something I WILL want to read.

Happy Trails

Paul

Good Luck, Paul,

I am sure that it will be good news. I think that my coach is D. Winston.

Her name comes up a lot.

Take care,

Betty

Just got through sending the email. I called this morning and talked to a man that answered the phone after being on hold for 20 minutes. (The PTSD kicked in and I did not get his name). He told me that the file had been sent back to the doctor who did the C&P for further clearification. He did not seem too sure of himself about it either. He told me that I did not need to do anything. I got nervous when he said that! Then I found your post about the email. Thank you all for helping me keep my head on my shoulders so I know what I am doing.

JoAnn

Happy Trails

Paul

Just got through sending the email. I called this morning and talked to a man that answered the phone after being on hold for 20 minutes. (The PTSD kicked in and I did not get his name). He told me that the file had been sent back to the doctor who did the C&P for further clearification. He did not seem too sure of himself about it either. He told me that I did not need to do anything. I got nervous when he said that! Then I found your post about the email. Thank you all for helping me keep my head on my shoulders so I know what I am doing.

JoAnn

JoAnn

Did you have a favorable C&P exam and then the AMC sent it back for further clarification. If so, did they send it back to the same doctor who did the C&P exam or did it go to another doctor?

Paul

Edited by hurryupnwait