Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Liam Augustus Sawyer

Rate this topic

Pete53

• HadIt.com Elder

Hi Pete, Send us a picture when you get one. Id love to see the little fellow. Did they name him after the Actor. I met the Actual Actor when the movie Next of Kin was filming in My home town in eastern Ky.

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your joy with us. Let the spoiling begin!!! Lisa

• Founder

congratulations pete, so happy for you a wonderful name for your first grandson, i can only imagine your joy, enjoy every bit of that joy you deserve it.

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

Hey Pete, Congratulations on the grandchild. Man you can't beat those redheaded grandsons. I have one that is 21 months old. He took his first steps at 8 months trusting Popa to catch him if he fell. He has been taking seems like forever. He is getting pretty sharp on his sentence structure and has quiet a large vocabulary for 21 month old child. He learned last week to say he is Popa's sharp cookie. Hey isn't it legal to brag on your grandkids, I hope so I sure do it often. Congrats again Pete.

Edited by danang_1969

Congrats Pete. I got six of them little buggers. The only redhead outa the bunch is a little fireball we call abby (2 yo ). If the boys are any thing like the girls all I can tell you my friend is just hold on tight for you are in for the thrill of your life. One that you will love every day of your life.