Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Is This The Wave Of What Will Be?

Rate this question

robert51

Question

*Please note that DAVs MUST HAVE A COMBINED RATING OF 100% TO BE ELIGIBLE. DAVs receiving 100% because of unemployable status but whose combined rating falls below 100% are NOT eligible. No exceptions will be made.

In order for dependents to receive an ID card the sponsor must be present, if not, the dependent must meet one of the following conditions:

wanted an ID for my wife and this is what was said...

well seems like not everyone thinks 70% and IU PT is the same as 100% dont know why they are being such As? holes about this

• Answers 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

SP4's do not make law, regulations or rules. This is something that he has been told by his "platoon leader/sgt. Just simply simply go back with the proper documentation, your award letter/appropriate RO issued letter, and a copy of the Fast letter. Give it to him and I assure you he will go to his platoon leader/sgt. Don't beat him up!!!!!! It is probably just a case of the admin office not having updated information. Now you have the opportunity to fix the problem peacefully. If you go in like a bull then the next vet showing up at the office will be treated/serviced based upon the taste you leave in their mouths. I assure you the SP4 and everyone else in the office could care less if you are issued an ID Card. Wings has given you the info needed to rectify the problem - use it and remember they are not the VA!!!!! So cut them some slack and use this situation as a training opportunity.

SP4's do not make law, regulations or rules. This is something that he has been told by his "platoon leader/sgt. Just simply simply go back with the proper documentation, your award letter/appropriate RO issued letter, and a copy of the Fast letter. Give it to him and I assure you he will go to his platoon leader/sgt. Don't beat him up!!!!!! It is probably just a case of the admin office not having updated information. Now you have the opportunity to fix the problem peacefully. If you go in like a bull then the next vet showing up at the office will be treated/serviced based upon the taste you leave in their mouths. I assure you the SP4 and everyone else in the office could care less if you are issued an ID Card. Wings has given you the info needed to rectify the problem - use it and remember they are not the VA!!!!! So cut them some slack and use this situation as a training opportunity.

Yes I know SP-4 is way low on the totem pole... In my case though he is reprehensive for all the VETS in the Philippines for this ID issue procedure... so i am trying to change the course for the other guys here in the Philippines. There are about 3000 members of the RAO alone and at least another 5 to 8 thousand vets I am sure I am not the only one between a rock and a hard place... I think he will forward the info to his boss and then I hope I will be allowed to get the ID for the wife and kids...

You will succeed my friend cause you are authorized the ID card. Thank you for your hard work so that the process goes smooth for other veterans. This proves that you were and still are a dedicated military leader. Good luck

Well just to let everyone know what has happened sence i sent the letter to the DEERS people .... Short version ... Deers here in Philippines is offering to get ID card for vet or family but they have to be 100% NO IU allowed.. i sent them a copy of letter i got from wings.. well after a few back and forth e mails i send to him he fowards to Korea he finally wrote back and said .... HIS boss now wants to know my SSN ... i said i will give you my file number and that is all... and if your boss feels i am not entitled to this benefit please let me know as i am confused and want to get this id for my wife so please state the reason i am not entitled to receive an ID .. thank you

• HadIt.com Elder

Those VARO's types in the Philippines like to intimidate don't they?

I think I would write the OIG and complain about that and also half pay for kids in PI.