Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Probally Give Up

Rate this question

Jim MAC

Question

Called the 1800 number today and was told my descion was in the computer and did I want him to read it to me. I said sure Sinuistis went from 0 to 10 percent does not matter that I was seen in the VA clinic oer 6 times in the past year for sinuitis, Tension headaches secoundary to back denied not due to service. I thought that was what secondery condtions meant. Back stayed the same 10 percent received no C+P for back or headaches

Jim

• Answers 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

VA strategy is to make claims for secondary conditions such a pain in the ass that you will give up. I get really sick of hearing how the VA has changed and that it is not adversarial. You have to appeal and appeal and if you want to win and it is important to you get more evidence.

VA strategy is to make claims for secondary conditions such a pain in the ass that you will give up. I get really sick of hearing how the VA has changed and that it is not adversarial. You have to appeal and appeal and if you want to win and it is important to you get more evidence.
Yeah. In my case, they have reworded my secondary claims to read completey different from what I claimed. But I ain't gonna, can't, give up. Besides, I don't want to give them the satisfaction. :rolleyes:

• HadIt.com Elder

Jim, Have you been diagnosed with Pulmonary Hypertension. It is rare but it is associated with OSA and another Lung issue like Chronic Bronchitis. SHane, do you know where I am headed with this line?

J

Edited by jbasser

Sometimes it sure takes a Real doctor to associate the secondary conditions to SC ones.You might need to consider an IMO.

NEVER give up on this Jim.

Jim,

Sorry to hear our RO did it again, still waiting for word on my Claim and NOD. Just recieved my C file about a month ago, all the cp exams were in my favor but they ignored most of them.

File another NOD on it that is what it takes with our RO, don't even know if that will help but it is a start. I know if mine has to go to BVA it will be a no brainer award.

Good luck

Norm